NBA Logo/Uniform Changes for 2009-10...

DustDevil61

That Mavericks uniform looks terrible. In what era of their uniforms did they ever have that old ABA Hawks/Pacers-esque design? Never. I understand the green and blue as a nod to their original colors, but terrible execution. I also hate the shortening of Mavericks.

That Juwan photo of the Blazers' jersey does look like a minimal update, probably to their previous uniforms because their is no silver whatsoever in that picture.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Juwan photo of the Blazers' jersey does look like a minimal update, probably to their previous uniforms because their is no silver whatsoever in that picture.

I wouldn't call it a "photo" of a new Blazers jersey - it's really a terrible photoshop job. And silver is still a team color, as seen in the Rip City jerseys, so I don't think the homes will change one bit. Silver around the collar, and outlining the letters and numbers, just like last year.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Weren't the Thunder supposed to unveil a secondary logo at some point, what ever happened to that?

Why even bother. All that is going to lead to is another 30 pages of "EPIC FAIL" comments.

It won't be if they actually try. Their current logo set, they didn't try.

Not to mention their pathetic generic uniforms!

turkeycropage0.pgn.png

OklahomaCityTotalJoke.jpg

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

The white jerseys need blue or orange side panels to complete the look.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

One of the few recent reasons to be a satisfied Bobcats fan. At least they may look like winners if nothing else.

Edit: I am not a member of the Bobcats nor the Bobcats organization. I therefor retract the word "we" when referring to a team I root for, and substitute the word "they".

Ugh. I hope that's not it. Dumping green for more blue in the NBA is always a bad idea. At least Utah will have a little color variety in what they wear this year with the Dantley-era throwbacks.

While I'm a but dissapointed that tyhe Bobcats went with blue as their main color, it's hart to argue that the design doesn't look any better than their first look. Keep in mind that orange alternates may be coming next year or so.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

The white jerseys need blue or orange side panels to complete the look.

thats what im sayin...mocked these up:

cbwhynot.png

they need to not have grey pinstripes and they need colored side panels imo. a nice update from their previous look tho, minus the whole navy-dependence of coure.

ps: cason...u might be on to something with that Mavs find (unfortunately).

dirk-trikot-13453945-mfbq,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

A german website posted this today and claimed it was the Mavs new alternate. I personally think it's a photoshop job but we'll see tonight.

Eventhough this one's a fake, the trashbag alts are still, by far, the sexiest of all Dallas threads.

6uXNWAo.png

One interesting note is that it looks like Black is being almost completely dropped from the Bobcats' color palette.

The only Black now is a tiny bit of trim in the primary logo:

CharlotteBobcats_PRM_2008-9999.png

And yes - this IS still considered the primary.

Archived