NBA Logo/Uniform Changes for 2009-10...

DustDevil61

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did McGrady change his number? Did he think he?d be less injury prone with something else?

Third major injury, maybe?

JK...it's for his "3 for Darfur" project. I think he's donating so much money for every three he makes to Darfur. If my memory serves me right.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Why did McGrady change his number? Did he think he?d be less injury prone with something else?

JK...it's for his "3 for Darfur" project. I think he's donating so much money for every three he makes to Darfur. If my memory serves me right.

That?s cool, I can respect that as a Rockets Hater! thicon_smile.gif

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

I see the Raptors are celebrating ( or at least acknowledging it ) their 15 years celebration on the website, and was just wondering will they come out with a logo for the 15 year anniversary, or even have a patch on their jerseys ? For the media day yesterday I did not see any patch or logo. Unless they are going to do it next season, then this question is pointless lol.

4kv29i.jpg

Why did McGrady change his number? Did he think hed be less injury prone with something else?

Thats cool, I can respect that as a Rockets Hater! thicon_smile.gif

Yeah thats exactly why he changed his number, to bring attention to his humanitarian project and the 3 Points documentary that chronicled his journey to the refugee camps in Chad, Africa. He also wore #3 in high school.

And of course the injury thing might of played a role as well, lol.

alkaline-trio_logo-with-heart.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Change the blue to yellow (and the red that the developers forgot to change to blue) and you have a good Hawks jersey, the way they should've looked when they redesigned.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Change the blue to yellow (and the red that the developers forgot to change to blue) and you have a good Hawks jersey, the way they should've looked when they redesigned.

dunno if that would look good.

I hate blue and red color schemes though. I wanted to see the Hawks do red, black, and gold... like this concept i made.

uniforms2.png

Was not expecting this at all... Pistons Halloween jersey.

giveaway_091030_228x120.jpg

thats so dumb...i could MAYBE see if the Pistons had orange or black as one of their colors, but thats just crazy stupid there.

also, i like that Cavs uni...much better than the orange ones from a couple years back.

Was not expecting this at all... Pistons Halloween jersey.

giveaway_091030_228x120.jpg

thats so dumb...i could MAYBE see if the Pistons had orange or black as one of their colors, but thats just crazy stupid there.

also, i like that Cavs uni...much better than the orange ones from a couple years back.

I'm 99.9% sure that this is simply a giveaway jersey. I wouldn't expect to see the players wearing it on the court.

Archived