NBA Logo/Uniform Changes for 2009-10...

DustDevil61

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be really disappointed if Utah drops their current primary logo for the one shown on the graphic OSF posted. The music note logo is okay at best on its own, but when you put it with script and call it a primary logo it's nowhere near as good as their current logo (which isn't incredible to begin with IMO).

Especially when it appears to say "Utah JJazz". ugh.

The Golden State Warriors dropping gold would be like the St. Louis Blues dropping blue.

doesn't mean they can't go back to a previous look. Same with the Rockets, they could use a yellow to replace the silver and make the look more like the 80s/90s uniforms (not the space pajamas).

I keep hearing whispers of the Blazers going for a different look, but nothing substantial.

harperdc.gif

A chance to post this. I'm not saying this is perfect, just a direction i wish they'd go in. I wish more teams would go the pistons route and bring back an old scheme but not an outdated logo. I don't mind honoring history and bringing back elements of the past, but the 76ers and Jazz music note logos are just boring. Use the original logo as a starting off point and modernize it.

jazz2.jpg

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

A chance to post this. I'm not saying this is perfect, just a direction i wish they'd go in. I wish more teams would go the pistons route and bring back an old scheme but not an outdated logo. I don't mind honoring history and bringing back elements of the past, but the 76ers and Jazz music note logos are just boring. Use the original logo as a starting off point and modernize it.

jazz2.jpg

That actually looks really sharp. Nice update and blending of the 2 eras of Jazz basketball in the Beehive State. I'd maybe switch the navy back to dark purple just to seperate them a little bit from the other navy/light blue teams.

jazz2.jpg

That actually looks really sharp. Nice update and blending of the 2 eras of Jazz basketball in the Beehive State. I'd maybe switch the navy back to dark purple just to seperate them a little bit from the other navy/light blue teams.

I like it. Maybe you can send it to them, since it looks like the Jazz are trying to resurrect the note/ball logo. I've made something similar, which I'll post, except that I used the mountain/ball logo, and used several different colors. I'm not saying that it will work, but you can never say never.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

According to Fred Kerber of the NY Post, the Nets are ditching their blue uniforms. (Sorry if this was posted)

The Nets are dropping their blue road jerseys. Why? Because they say "New Jersey."

So they keep their home whites that say Nets and those red things that make them all look like giant blood clots. Blood clots that say "Nets" on the front, not "New Jersey." Personally, we like the blue uniforms but again, this is all about moving across the river. Still, couldn't they have waited until they at least put a shovel in the ground before spitting on New Jersey?

As a Nets fan and New Jerseyan, I'm offended that the state is being ignored by yet another pro team (I'm looking at you, Jets and Giants.)

Tampa Bay Everybody Loves Rays

Go 'Nova | Go Irish

According to Fred Kerber of the NY Post, the Nets are ditching their blue uniforms. (Sorry if this was posted)
The Nets are dropping their blue road jerseys. Why? Because they say "New Jersey."

So they keep their home whites that say Nets and those red things that make them all look like giant blood clots. Blood clots that say "Nets" on the front, not "New Jersey." Personally, we like the blue uniforms but again, this is all about moving across the river. Still, couldn't they have waited until they at least put a shovel in the ground before spitting on New Jersey?

As a Nets fan and New Jerseyan, I'm offended that the state is being ignored by yet another pro team (I'm looking at you, Jets and Giants.)

You forgot another (semi) pro team, Red Bull New York that'll soon call Harrison, New Jersey their home.

Can't they just make them say NETS? Throwing the baby out with the bathwater, if you ask me.

How many Nets fans are there south of Trenton? Hell - how many Nets fans are there south of Bridgewater? The team markets to and draws from the NY metro area, which includes north Jersey. "New Jersey" isn't a market. The markets in New Jersey are New York and Philadelphia. The Giants and Jets would be silly to put the state's name on their uniforms / logos.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

What the hell?

09draft_jazzlogo.jpg

Anybody watching the draft may have noticed this was used on the screen behind the stage. But, the strange thing is, just about every other team used the same generic font on the screen.

Also, am I the only one that thinks the Clippers draft hat was hideous? Not an ounce of blue, makes them look like Toronto.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Some teams do not look good in black hats at all....I hate the pacers' hat, bring from Indy. Sixers is bad too but glad they brought back the old logo. If you do no have black in your logo, your hat shouldn't be black. I always liked the white draft hats.

Zach.

Archived