DustDevil61

NBA Logo/Uniform Changes for 2009-10...

the NBA store has bobcats jerseys on sale

but not like $10 off MORE LIKE 40% to 60%

THAT HINTS AT NEW UNIS

The Sixers stated that their new jerseys would be unveiled "later in the summer".

How much "later" is "later"???

the NBA store has bobcats jerseys on sale

but not like $10 off MORE LIKE 40% to 60%

THAT HINTS AT NEW UNIS

thats promising...now we pass the days away slowly with bated anticipation.

last summer the new unis for the wolves, kings, magic, and hornets were leaked with the topps trading cards rookie photoshop (the wolves later changed the "minnesota" wordmark after comments that it looked small on Senor amore (kevin love)'s chest) but it happened july 28, 2008

From Doug Smith's Raptors Blog:

I know they’re planning to trot out some Huskies jerseys sometime this year in a throwback game and, no, I have no idea when it’ll be.

taken straight from the downloadable schedule via Bobcats.com:

new_cats.png

either its a new primary mark, or perhaps a nod to some new uni wordmarks?

btw that CHARLOTTE font is horrible, its gotta be like Arial or somethin, lol

while scavenging other 09-10 schedule pdf's, i found the new(?) version of the Warriors alternate logo:

GSW-0910.png

...on the left is the official logo from the shorts. looks like a nice improvement to me. Also looks as if this will grace any marketable material as opposed to the always lovable warrior-man.

From Doug Smith's Raptors Blog:
I know they?re planning to trot out some Huskies jerseys sometime this year in a throwback game and, no, I have no idea when it?ll be.

Now would be awesome if they planned on to do that.

Also, are the Raptors going wear a 15 anniversary patch or will that be for next season

That one to the right has been like that for a while, it's not new.

o ok, i guess i just havent seen it on any official documents.

From Paul Lukas' ESPN chat, regarding the new Warriors uniforms: "They won't go all the way classic, but I think it's fair to say that you'll consider their new design for the upcoming season to be an improvement"

Sounds interesting.

From Paul Lukas' ESPN chat, regarding the new Warriors uniforms: "They won't go all the way classic, but I think it's fair to say that you'll consider their new design for the upcoming season to be an improvement"

Sounds interesting.

Yeah, I think anything different from the current set would be considered an improvement. I never got into the whole "superhero" logo and the switch to navy. When I think of the Golden State Warriors I think of Royal Blue and Gold. I hope thats the direction that the new updated jerseys go.

The Warriors definitely need a new look, but I'm not sure if they really are getting new uniforms for this upcoming season. The reason I say this is because the NBA store doesn't have their jerseys on sale. Although, they are selling a lot of hardwood classics stuff. I guess only time will tell, I hope they really do change.

yup, looks like maybe the Warriors will change next yr? or maybe Paul just saw a throwback they will be wearing this year...

1438787a599afc5668609f3e63d0c807-getty-89643103jg207.jpg

1438787a599afc5668609f3e63d0c807-getty-89643103jg207.jpg

Curry saying to himself: "Heh, I think I'd rahter be a Knick."

Is it just me or does it seem that every different color on an NBA uniform is a different material.

Was it always like that or is that something new?