International Rugby Teams Redesigned.

Davidson

so here are a couple more.

japan (another canterbury concept) returning back to the traditional red and white stripes,

im not a massive fan of the next black and red home jerseys.

irb_japan.jpg

and secondly canada who are a bit of a strange one in that i have no idea who barbarian sportswear are.

sorry to any canadians but your flag is just so damn cool i had to make it a design element.

irb_canada.jpg

malo e tau lava and bula vinaka.

next for today, a couple of the island teams. fiji and tonga.

i love how kooga incorporate the moko into the kits and i have tried to do the same.

irb_fiji.jpg

irb_tonga.jpg

still to come: italy, manu samoa, and some representative sides including the barbarians, the lions and the new zealand maori.

• 2 weeks later...

My only complaint in the whole series so far is that I think France should return to a royal blue shade rather than the navy abomination they have at the moment. Other than that, these are all quite impressive really, lots of neat little design touches, like fern on the all blacks sleeve. It would be nice to see a lot of the rugby kits uncluttered in the way you've managed it (the current nike ones are awful IMHO) but I can't see that happening for a while yet.

And thats a fantastic template.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

These are all great, for the Canada one, it may be a bit overkill, but have you tried white shorts on the home with red socks to mimic the flag even more. Just because as a Canadian I hate seeing all sorts of black on the national team kits for any sport and some of the other sports, hockey mainly, are working towards removing it from the uniforms.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

These are all sweet looking Kits! I really wish that My Rugby Club would steal your Japan look.

Also, just so you know, Barbarian is a small company out of Ontario that makes rugby shirts from Casual shirts to game ready kit. It's like CCC but on a smaller scale.

image,Shane-spc-Williams,white,black.png

Archived