Sign in to follow this  
chestnutz

International soccer sigs, with clubs now

BIG update, got everyone's requests, fixed Italy, and decided to do a bunch of big European teams.

chelsea.png

liverpool-1.png

reddevils.png

philly.png

galaxy.png

ajax.png

Could I get a Tottenham Hotspur one and a FC Bayern M√ľnchen one?

These are awesome man, keep up the amazing work.

these look awesome, would love to get an Everton one if you get a chance. thanks so much..

May I have a D.C. United sig that says: Tradition is Black-and-Red. The background should model their home jersey with three white stripes across the sig against a black background.

If y'all want anything specific, follow Z3R0SYST3M and just put it in your request. Otherwise I'll just put the team's motto/nickname.

tottenham.png

everton.png

bayernmunich.png

dc-united.png

Haha just wanted to let you know I used the USMNT sig as a billboard in Roller Coaster Tycoon :P

maz, if you could send me the vector I can do yours.

Sent.

Ha! sizemorematters that's pretty funny. Thanks all for the positive feedback.

maz:

steel-city.png

And now I've decided to move onto other sports. Again, if you want anything specific included in it, feel free to tell me. I'm gonna limit it to two teams per person though, or else I fear I'll have a crap load to do.

jets.png

chargers.png

chicago.png

yankees.png

cardinals.png

Awesome man. Thanks.

Yeah you would lol and I'll have a Columbus Blue Jackets one with "Carry the Flag" on it, as well as a Washington Nationals "we suck" one :P

The logo you did for Juventus is the crest of the city but it's more associated with AC Torino. Could I get any of the ones from my signature. Cheers.

Hm, really? I just took the bull straight from the crest.

A note: for any non-soccer teams, the team will have to be at the top division of their sport (as in NFL, MLB, etc.). If it's a minor league or fantasy team, I'll probably need a vector.

If y'all want anything specific, follow Z3R0SYST3M and just put it in your request. Otherwise I'll just put the team's motto/nickname.

dc-united.png

Sweet. Thanks

I've got ANOTHER request, and I'm done. For real this time. You won't hear from me again, other to say "Thanks" and "You're awesome." :P

Crest

l'OM

Olympique de Marseille

One last request:

Pittsburgh Penguins, "It's a Great Day for Hockey.", or if that's too long, then "lets go pens"

Either the regular black and vegas gold, or the retro dual blues. I cant choose, so I'll leave that up to you.

Thanks again.