NBA Rookies, Tradees and Free Agents in new unis

Ron Mexico

I love the Barkley era jerseys as well but the old Sun burst shorts era I really liked, like in KJ's first few season with us.

japan90_kj_drives.jpg

The current set is blah, doesn't say Run and Gun, Fast Tempo offense, the ridiculous wide side panels, the circle on the front number, Grey?

arizonawildcatsbs4.png

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
f2583015e9952faf4744469aeb0f114b-getty-88620135jg001_sixers_pc.jpg

Jrue Holiday, with MAYBE (?) the new Sixers uni (or not)

WORST.

RE-BRANDING.

EVER.

Agree, indeed, the worst, some concepts here in this forum are even better than that.

f2583015e9952faf4744469aeb0f114b-getty-88620135jg001_sixers_pc.jpg

Jrue Holiday, with MAYBE (?) the new Sixers uni (or not)

WORST.

RE-BRANDING.

EVER.

Not their new uniform...that's the HWC uniform worn this past season with his number on it.

Regardless, a bad re-brand period. At this point it doesn't really matter what the unis look like, the logo is ancient and dated. Rectangle or no rectangle.

Not their new uniform.

presser10_gallery_090627.jpg

Robert Vaden, BJ Mullens and James Harden

250_DeRozan.jpg

DeMar DeRozan

evans-reggie-090616.jpg

Reggie Evans (sorry for the small pics, they are the best I could find)

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

Even after having a year to digest those Thunder jerseys, I still think they suck. Better than the roads though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On a different note, am I alone in thinking that Mike Miller is gon' end up being Brent Barry 2.0 if he gets shipped off one more time??

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

James Harden looks pissed because the Thunder drafted him. Can't say I blame him though.

I highly doubt he's pissed. The Thunder might be the best place to get drafted because it's such a young team so you're playing with guys your age and you'll actually get some playing time. Players want to get drafted to current bad teams because it allows them to become better, otherwise they never play. Plus, the Thunder are bad now, but they are a team with a TON of potential.

Plus, Harden is getting #3 pick money guaranteed for at least 3 years.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

James Harden looks pissed because the Thunder drafted him. Can't say I blame him though.

I highly doubt he's pissed. The Thunder might be the best place to get drafted because it's such a young team so you're playing with guys your age and you'll actually get some playing time. Players want to get drafted to current bad teams because it allows them to become better, otherwise they never play. Plus, the Thunder are bad now, but they are a team with a TON of potential.

If they weren't based in Oklahoma City. LA, to Arizona, to... Oklahoma? Pissed, maybe not... but dude has to be a little disapointed that he didn't end up in a bigger market or nicer climate (no disrespect to Oklahoma... but it ain't LA or Phoenix or NY or... )

EDIT:

Just looked at a few pics of him on-line. Dude may not be pissed or disappointed... he just has a sourpuss.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Oklahoma seriously need to look less like the Knicks.

And I am not sure Oklahoma is the kind of city any young sports star is going to get excited about spending some time in, even if the team was any good.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived