NBA Rookies, Tradees and Free Agents in new unis

Ron Mexico

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That picture illustrates my biggest problem with the Clippers jerseys - that the "script" is actually just a patch. It looks terrible how the inside of the letters is a different white than the rest of the jersey, due to the material differences. It could look really good if they figured out a better way to apply the lettering.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

9e51bf524d8fadf2b6325c71ca1f8a90-getty-88620135ab009_blake_griffin.jpg

Blake Griffin

Haha, Blake Griffin's dad looks a lot like Martian Manhunter :P

Manhunter-1.jpg

manhunter2.jpg

But in all seriousness, Griffin is lookin sick in summer league, being a Clippers fan, i'm really lookin forward to next season. And on the sixers rebranding.... :wacko:

That picture illustrates my biggest problem with the Clippers jerseys - that the "script" is actually just a patch. It looks terrible how the inside of the letters is a different white than the rest of the jersey, due to the material differences. It could look really good if they figured out a better way to apply the lettering.

Agreed. Seems like the material of NBA Authentics today has gone down hill.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Introducing the three newest 76ers:

And apparently they've taken the Yao Ming Route!

Yao has his surname on his jersey, like every other NBA player except Nene... so no, they didn't.

Wade-sig.png

Technically Nene's only name is Nene, so it's appropriate what's on his jersey. A couple years ago he changed his name from Nene Hilario to just Nene. Also I'm pretty sure you can change your jersey number every offseason, you just can't change it once the season starts unless you get traded.

Andre Miller, Portland Trail Blazers

amilz.jpg

Is it safe to label this guy Chris Gatling 2.0 at this juncture?

Dude's got to have half the NBA's team's jerseys in his closet by now.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

amilz.jpg

Not really. Portland is only his fifth team. And he has spent at least three seasons with each of his first four teams except one (Clippers).

amilz.jpg

Not really. Portland is only his fifth team. And he has spent at least three seasons with each of his first four teams except one (Clippers).

Except he only spent 2 2/3 seasons in Philly. :P

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived