Bottle Caps

crkraider22

Alright so this could be the new wallpaper to go along with the bottlecaps depending on how it is received.

PiratesBottleWallpaper-1.png

I love these, a beautiful job!

If you are taking requests could I get the Winnipeg Blue Bombers?

Thank you :)

Sorry it took so long to get this done, I have been really busy with some personal issues, but should be able to get to most of these the next few days.

BlueBombers.png

Thing of beauty!

Thanks so much!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Canadiens-1.png

The design is excellent but I'm going to have to ask you for a bigger size. If the one you just made me is at 1280x800, something around the 1500x950 mark might work. I tried to copy/paste it in paint and then set it as a stretched background, but my computer isn't allowing it somehow. Stupid computer!! :cursing:

Not a problem.

Canadiens-1.png

Can you make it 1800x1050, there still a black space on top. That will be it.

Hope this works for you!

Canadiens-1.png

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Can you make me a Vancouver Canucks as a sig and avatar one? Thanks so much. =) Oh, can you try one out with blue and green rim, similar what you did with the Blue Jay newer logo cap.

Canucks-1.pngCanucks.png

That's awesome.. But, I was expecting for the Orca one.. I didn't think you were going to throw the alternative one on there.. Sorry.

Can you make me a Vancouver Canucks as a sig and avatar one? Thanks so much. =) Oh, can you try one out with blue and green rim, similar what you did with the Blue Jay newer logo cap.

Canucks-1.pngCanucks.png

That's awesome.. But, I was expecting for the Orca one.. I didn't think you were going to throw the alternative one on there.. Sorry.

Sorry about that.

Canucks2.pngCanucks2-1.png

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Archived