Celebrities in NHL Apparel

thestockholmpig

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanni:

3542459621_b0e3aa8669.jpg

Woah, woah, woah.

Everyone, here's your new reason to hate the Pens.

Are you kidding? It should be the opposite ... he's :censored: Yanni... YANNI!!! :D

I stand by what I said, strengthened by what you just said.

Whole buttload of photos of Robert from The Cure wearing jerseys:

He must have done that in every city on that tour. I remember seeing concert footage of him opening up a show with "Fascination Street" while decked out in an IHL Las Vegas Thunder jersey.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

If my memory is correct, I seem to recall the bald guy from the ever so popular Danish group Aqua (you know them from the hit song "Barbie Girl") was wearing an Anaheim Mighty Ducks jersey when they preformed live on Much Music back in the day...don't have any pictures though sorry. Just thought I would mention it.

Mike Myers and Dana Carvey:

1z3uolt.png

Mike Myers is a Leafs fan:

mike_meyers_leafs_nov1-03.jpg

In the third Austin Powers, Verne Troyer (Mini Me) wore a Leafs' jersey in the "Hard Knock Life" video, and during a TV news segment, the bottom line said the Leafs had won the Stanley Cup

believew.jpg

Whole buttload of photos of Robert from The Cure wearing jerseys:

He must have done that in every city on that tour. I remember seeing concert footage of him opening up a show with "Fascination Street" while decked out in an IHL Las Vegas Thunder jersey.

I've seen them a handful of times, but I want to say it was in '96 that he wore a Wings jersey on the Detroit stop.

I don't know if anybody watches Entourage but during the intro they show a guy wearing what I think is an old Florida Panthers jersey. I'm not sure, it goes by real fast, but I'll try to find a screenshot.

Actually I think it's a Chicago Wolves (of the AHL) jersey. Also in Entourage Turtle wears a Rangers jersey and goalie equipment when they test out their guard dog in the pilot.

Archived