Celebrities in NHL Apparel

thestockholmpig

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From 'back in the day' before anyone had heard the words "Tom" and "Green" together...

It was one of the first times I ever saw a Senators logo, on a cap, outside of a rink. (It WAS 1993)

He's wearing the Sens cap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ctc4daiIZU

(I didn't have time to look for stills.)

Commissioner, V League

http://vleague.vetsson.net

Cool: When celebrities are seen wearing hockey stuff because they want to... because they like the game. Kevin Smith is a great example. I love how he fills his movies with hockey/devils references.

Not cool: Celebrities putting on the jersey for 5 minutes for a public appearance or to pander to the crowd. I always think of it as an insult to my intelligence. Shania Twain putting on dresses of 6 different NHL teams is lame - pick a damn team and stick with it. All that stuff seems like selling out.

If you have to be asked to wear the jersey, don't wear the jersey.

That being said, here's Burton Cummings (from The Guess Who, a native Winnipegger) donning the Jets jersey. It was for a hockey card photo shoot. Pinnacle, if my memory serves me.

Jets1.jpg

Ahh. Is that from Death by Popcorn?

Not cool: Celebrities putting on the jersey for 5 minutes for a public appearance or to pander to the crowd. I always think of it as an insult to my intelligence. Shania Twain putting on dresses of 6 different NHL teams is lame - pick a damn team and stick with it. All that stuff seems like selling out.

Who wants to see Shania Twain put clothes on, anyway.

Jim Belushi is often seen in various Chicago-sans-Sox articles of team apparel. I kinda wish he wasn't.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Taylor Swift in a Kings Jersey

taylorswift-demilovato-page.jpg

And Demi Lovato.

Who's Demi Lovato? Probably some Disney Channel wannabe pop star?

she was in the disney movie Camp Rock with the Jonas brothers.

theres a joke involving her, said movie and jacques lecoques from love guru. its not funny so c2cam2006 won't post it.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

untitled.jpg

Oh my god! I have that same Wayne Gretzky(oilers next to kings), and Peter Foresburg action figure! :P

Who is she?

-Dan

Who cares, this thread is celebrities in NHL apparel, not just holding it! :cursing:

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

untitled.jpg

Oh my god! I have that same Wayne Gretzky(oilers next to kings), and Peter Foresburg action figure! :P

Who is she?

-Dan

Who cares, this thread is celebrities in NHL apparel, not just holding it! :cursing:

Can someone change the "One day this embarrassment will fade behind me." to "killjoy," please?

Archived