Nfl Minor League

Go Astros&Browns

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here two more ideas for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They represent two of the lesser known cities in the Tampa Bay area.

AAA: Safety Harbor (my hometown) Nightriders

colors - silver, navy blue, and black

AA: Largo Sea Dawgs

colors - black, columbia blue

St. Louis's minor league system would consist of the following teams:

AAA - Springfield (MO) Rams:

Missouri's third largest metropolitan area also features a 16,300 seat stadium, Plaster Field (home of the SMSU Division 1-AA Bears) that features an artificial turf surface - a bonus for players expected to eventually play for the big time club. Colors would be the same as the St. Louis Rams except the helmets would be gold with a blue ram horn. Facemasks would remain blue.

AA - Capital City Legends (Jefferson City, MO)

Jefferson City is not only the state capital, but has also been the capital of Missouri high school football for the better part of the last 50 years. The Jefferson City Jays high school football team has won ten state championships since the inception of the playoff system in 1971. Additionally, they were widely considered to be the state champion for several years during the fifties and sixties, compiling numerous undefeated seasons. They were also considered to be the national high school champions for a few years in the 60's and early 70's. The Jefferson City-Columbia Hickman High annual grudge game is the oldest continuously running high school football rivalry west of the Mississippi (since 1912). This team honors the football tradition of the central Missouri region. The team would play at Dwight T. Reed Stadium - home of the NCAA Div. II Lincoln University Blue Tigers. The team colors will be Red (honoring Jefferson City High) and Purple (honoring Columbia Hickman). It is anticipated that the team will attract fans from Jefferson City and Columbia which is 30 miles to the north.

well, as long as we're throwing ideas out there:

Packers

AAA: Milwaukee Marauders: there's already a semipro team by this name, and they use green and gold. vegas gold, mind you, but still. They could use the Valley Fields as their home (this is where Marquette's club team plays)

AA: Peninsula Packers: they would play their home games in Michigan's upper peninsula, and would test out some of my ideas. Their helmet would feature the running packer instead of the G for obvious reasons, but their uniforms would otherwise be the same as Green Bay's. They would be ideal for seeing if a gold jersey/white pants combo or a white helmet/gold jersey/white pants look would fly.

Giants:

AAA: New Jersey Giants...they would wear nj in the style of the giants ny on teh helmet, and also don red jerseys at home. rest of uniform would be identical to ny giants

AA: New Hampshire Giants...their only change would be making the ny an nh. rest of uniform identical to NY giants

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Oakland:

Sacramento Senors: Scarlet, silver and black

Bakersfield Black Hole: Raiders Silver and Black

Atlanta:

Birmingham Bolts: Red and Gold (not the XFL team colors)

Macon Griffins: Black and Gold

I was thinking Blue and gold would be good for the bolts, if u went with red and gold call them the Stallions.

I know this shoud be in Requests, but I figured I could ask this in this thread.

Would anyone mind making a logo and uniform concept of the two teams that I suggested? I just wanna see what they would look like. You could do whatever you want just remember that a Sea Dog (or Dawg) is a pirate. You could PM me with the concepts if you want to.

Well I see this leading to people posting concepts and in that case its in teh right place.

and i see this leading to the first DB where i recycle a past theme ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

Drag me back into posting regularly, why don't you?

Indianapolis Colts

South Bend (AA) Stallions - Identical uniforms to the CFL Baltimore Stallions, plays at Notre Dame (Blue, White & Silver)

Indiana (AAA) Mustangs - Similar look to the CFL Calgary Stampeders, alternates homes between Purdue-Lafayette & IU-Bloomington (Red, Black, White & Gold)

New Orleans Saints

Mobile (AA) BaySharks - (Black, Gold & White), plays at Ladd-Peebles Stadium

Louisiana (AAA) Dragons - (Purple, Yellow & Green), plays at LSU (Baton Rouge)

Tampa Bay Bucs

Florida (AA) Marauders - (Burgundy, Bronze & White), plays at Univ. of Florida (Gainesville)

Orlando (AAA) Pirates - (Burgundy, Bronze & White), plays at Citrus Bowl

Miami Dolphins

Nassau (AA) Ambassadors - (Aqua, Orange & White), plays in Nassau, Bahamas

Ft. Lauderdale (AAA) Navigators - (Aqua, Orange & White), plays at the Orange Bowl

Houston Texans

San Antonio (AAA) Rangers - (Navy, White & Red), plays at Alamodome

Austin (AA) Bulls - (Navy, White & Red), plays at Univ. of Texas

Dallas Cowboys

Oklahoma (AAA) Wranglers - (Burgundy, Silver & White), plays at Univ. of Oklahoma

Panhandle (AA) Prairie Dogs - (Orange & White), plays at Texas Tech (Lubbock)

Detroit Lions

Hamilton (AA) Bobcats - (Silver, Blue & Red), plays at Ivor Wynne Stadium (home of TiCats)

Michigan (AAA) Tigers - (Black & Yellow), plays at Michigan State University

Cincinnati Bengals

Kentucky (AAA) Colonels - (Red, White & Blue), plays at Univ. of Louisville

Dayton (AA) Triangles - (Burgundy, Blue & White), plays at Univ. of Dayton

I'll chew on some more of these; but anyone who wishes, can feel free to use my ideas for some uniform/helmet combos...

M

well, as long as we're throwing ideas out there:

Packers

AAA: Milwaukee Marauders: there's already a semipro team by this name, and they use green and gold. vegas gold, mind you, but still. They could use the Valley Fields as their home (this is where Marquette's club team plays)

AA: Peninsula Packers: they would play their home games in Michigan's upper peninsula, and would test out some of my ideas. Their helmet would feature the running packer instead of the G for obvious reasons, but their uniforms would otherwise be the same as Green Bay's. They would be ideal for seeing if a gold jersey/white pants combo or a white helmet/gold jersey/white pants look would fly.

Aight... this is crazy because I created some concepts based on an NFL minor league I was going to use for Madden PC. I made two concepts for Milwaukee (being that we'd be the logical choice for the Packers AAA team).

Here's concept #1: http://www.angelfire.com/wi3/fu/mil_marauders.gif

And concept #2: http://www.angelfire.com/wi3/fu/mil_pack.gif

But unless they built some damn bleachers at Valley Field, they'd have to play at Miller Park (I did the math and yes, they can cram a football field in there).

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

...which sort of leads to the obvious in-state low minors choice...so obvious i just thought of it...Whitewater. don't laugh, the Warhawks' stadium can definitely seat enough for the intentions. i know, i've watched a couple seasons' worth of ball there. :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

I ain't laughing considering I might be playing ball down there next year (I played club ball at UWM this past fall, but I've since gone back to MATC to finish out my AA).

Besides, Whitewater has the biggest D3 stadium in the country. It's even bigger than a lot of 1AA stadiums.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

• 1 year later...

New York Giants

AAA: New Jersey Colossus - plays at Rutgers University (New Brunswick, NJ); uniforms resemble 1976 Giants; Colors: Blue, Red, and White.

AA: Bridgeport (CT) Giants - plays at John F. Kennedy Stadium at Bridgeport Central High School; uniforms resemble 1964 Giants; Colors: Blue, Red, White, and Grey.

New York Jets

AAA: Hudson Valley (NY) Aviators - plays Michie Stadium (U.S. Military Academy, West Point, NY); uniforms resemble 1991-97 Jets; Colors: Green, White, and Black.

AA: Long Island (NY) Jets - alternates homes between Stony Brook University (Stony Brook, NY), Hofstra University (Hempstead, NY), and Mitchel Athletic Complex (Uniondale, NY); uniforms resemble 1994 Jets Throwbacks; Colors: Green and White.

YOZXkBG.png?1

New England Patriots:

Hartford Whalers(AAA): Kelly Green, Midnight Blue, Silver

Provdience Steam(AA): Maroon, Black, Grey

Arizona Cards:

Las Vegas Bandits(AAA): Blood Red, Silver, Black

Tuson Rattlers(AA): Dark Green, Vegas Gold

Seattle Seahawks:

Spokane Lumberjacks(AAA): Forest Green, Red, White

Tacoma Thunder(AA): Navy Blue, Athelic Gold, Lime Geen

Philadelphia Eagles

AAA: Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Wings - plays at Scranton Memorial Stadium; uniforms resemble 1948 Eagles; Colors: Green and Silver.

AA: Lehigh Valley Eagles - alternates homes between Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA) and Lafayette University (Easton, PA); uniforms resemble 1980 Eagles; Colors: Green, Silver, and White.

Pittsburgh Steelers

AAA: West Virginia Ironmen - plays at West Virginia University (Morgantown, WV); uniforms resemble 1970s Steelers; Colors: Yellow-Gold and Black.

AA: Altoona/State College (PA) Maulers - plays at Penn State University; uniforms resemble USFLs Pittsburgh Maulers; Colors: Purple, Orange, Grey, and White.

Washington Redskins

AAA: Norfolk (VA) Warriors - plays at Norfolk State University; uniforms resemble 1994 Redskins Throwbacks; Colors: Burgundy and Gold.

AA: Roanoke (VA) Redskins - plays at Virginia Tech (Blacksburg, VA); uniforms resemble 1965 Redskins; Colors: Burgundy, Gold, and White.

Buffalo Bills

AAA: Syracuse (NY) Stampede - plays at Carrier Dome; uniforms resemble 1965 Bills; Colors: Red, Blue, and White.

AA: Rochester (NY) Centurions - plays at PAETEC Park; uniforms resemble 1971 Toronto Argonauts (CFL); Colors: Navy Blue and Sky Blue.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Archived