Asociación del Fútbol Argentino

Dave Ship

Here's my take on Argentina Futbol for the FIFA World Cup 2010 competition in South Africa.

The following is just a concept: something understood, and retained in the mind, from experience, reasoning and/or imagination; a generalization (generic, basic form), or abstraction (mental impression), of a particular set of instances or occurrences (specific, though different, recorded manifestations of the concept).

argentina_2.jpg

It actually ain't too bad.

+The focus on navy blue, I've always liked that in their set, thought it looks too black to me here.

+The old fashioned collar and writing on the back

+The crest is fantastic, better than what they have now

-I think it'd be better if just the sleeves were navy, not the sides of the shirt too

-The three stripes on the font

-How the stripes are diagonal on the crest, they should be vertical

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

What's up Mr. Lanave?

I like this. A lot. Has that look I've always known Argentina to have (mostly thanks to international basketball competition, but I digress), but still has something of a traditional yet fresh look to it.

I myself never knew if the darker color was navy or black. It looks good to me either way.

(Oh and uh...sneaking the adidas triple stripe into the numbers was a minor stroke of genius, Davide.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Messi is #10 BTW... I like the jerseys (I can't ever tell if the navy is black and if the black is navy?), just keep the same AFA logo and everythings good. Love the Albicelstes on the back.

RocketsAstrosTexansArgentinaDynamo

Messi is #10 BTW... I like the jerseys (I can't ever tell if the navy is black and if the black is navy?), just keep the same AFA logo and everythings good. Love the Albicelstes on the back.

Yeah, I'm sorry. I realized later that he changed his number. My fault, my fault. (Don't know why but I thought it was a retired number like Napoli did some years ago)

It is black, well a "lighter" kind of black, because the shorts are historically black, so I sticked with them to combine jersey and shorts.

minor update

argentina_3.jpg

Archived