Springfield Armor

Burmy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sure you don't miss the Anaheim Pirhanas more?

No, because I worked for them and there were great relationships developed where some got severed when the team ended operations shortly after the 8apr09 home finale

Sure you don't miss the Anaheim Pirhanas more?

No, because I worked for them and there were great relationships developed where some got severed when the team ended operations shortly after the 8apr09 home finale

I can certainly understand that. Man of the early teams didn't stick it out just one more year and try to get over the hump......They had a great nickname and a pretty good fish logo. Wish they had kept it. The "A" with a bite name was somewhat bland....

I hope they have another team in the future. I'd hate to see Arenaball go down because some stupid owners can't agree on the obvious solutions for the league when the players seem to have agreed on the solution going forward....but then that's why they have the money and I don't. Losing the LA Avengers might have been the first stroke of midnight........(but I hope not!)

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

The birthplace of basketball....and that's the best they could come up with? It almost legitimizes the D-Fenders. Wait...no it doesn't. That's still the worst name in sports history.

Krunk Wolverines.

How dare you award the title of "Worst name in sports history" to anything but the Krunk Wolverines.

The birthplace of basketball....and that's the best they could come up with? It almost legitimizes the D-Fenders. Wait...no it doesn't. That's still the worst name in sports history.

Krunk Wolverines.

How dare you award the title of "Worst name in sports history" to anything but the Krunk Wolverines.

Calling Mr. Post-of-the-Day Ribbon. Calling Mr. Post-of-the-Day Ribbon.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived