- Cleaned up tiger head logo and placed on left sleeve of all game uniforms

- Removed all white outlining from road uniform

tigersgraphics1.gif

tigersgraphics2.gif

tigersgraphics6.gif

tigersgraphics7.gif

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

awesome. i've always wanted a navy alternate for the tigers. looks great!

but, you need to switch the block numbers... the tigers use a different block font than all of the MLB.

51-00541-F.jpg

p1_granderson2.jpg

RoughRiders9 is right. Make the D smaller and you have one helluva set. For some reason, the road template looks extremely realistic and for a second I thought you had just copied and pasted a picture of a Tigers road set from eBay or MLB Shop...

ccslcsig2.pngccslcsig3.pngupdate.gifccslcsig1.pngccslcsig4.png

"That ball has a hit in it, so I want it to get back in the ball bag and goof around with the other balls in there. Maybe it'll learn some sense and come out as a pop-up next time," Mark "The Bird" Fidrych

I swear some people up in here somehow have a cyber-telepathic link to my computer's concept files sometimes... ^_^

...that said, nothing majorly different, but it still works all the same. One thing though: do some baseball teams really have a home and road BP jersey? (I ain't a big baseball guy, so I really have no idea.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

awesome. i've always wanted a navy alternate for the tigers. looks great!

but, you need to switch the block numbers... the tigers use a different block font than all of the MLB.

51-00541-F.jpg

p1_granderson2.jpg

Actually, I believe the Twins, Braves, and Yankees use that font too.

And this set looks fantastic. Granted you didn't change much, but still awesome.

RedSox2.pngCeltics.pngVikings.pngBruins.png

BOSTON.png

avatar by crkraider22, signature by crkraider22 and chestnutz

The Red Sox, Tigers and Phillies have different home and away BP jerseys.

And the Yankees. Home has NY road has NEW YORK

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

this is really great work. i dig the tiger head in a serious way and think it looks awesome on the sleeve (plus this combats the awful trend of teams putting their cap logos on their sleeves)...i always loved the 80s tiger circle logo and this is a very nice, modern version of it.

as for the jerseys..the home is obviously perfect, cant mess with it. i was never a fan of the script 'detroit,' but your version definitely looks better than the current real life set. would have liked to see something entirely different on the road, but that is just personal preference. your work is excellent.

everton.png

Is there a reason you have some of the two little lines inside the "D" arched to the inside and some arched to the outside?

It exists on the actual Detroit Tigers unis as well. For some reason they have two different stylized "D" 's on their uniforms -one for the cap and one for the jersey. Why they won't give it up and go with one "D", tradition aside, is beyond me.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Is there a reason you have some of the two little lines inside the "D" arched to the inside and some arched to the outside?

It exists on the actual Detroit Tigers unis as well. For some reason they have two different stylized "D" 's on their uniforms -one for the cap and one for the jersey. Why they won't give it up and go with one "D", tradition aside, is beyond me.

That right there is pretty much the total answer, if you ask me. The New York Yankees have the exact same issue with their NY monogram(s). They both bug me to no end.

*Begins to wonder if the Oakland A's have a similar issue or not...*

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Although it is a historic logo, I think that the plain "Old English D" logo by itself is too plain Jane (I know the Chicago White Sox use the Old English "SOX" logo, I wish the Tigers would either go back to the Tiger going through the D, the Tiger head inside a blue circle with Detroit Tigers in white letters, or use the Old English D logo that is inside a orange and blue Tiger striped diamond and the D placed between the words "Detroit Tigers".

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

Archived