RAPTORS FROM OGDEN

Sigma Kappa

I love this concept too. The only thing that I'm not crazy about is the bone R logo, but it's not bad. At first I didn't like the slashes on the hat, but I love unique hat designs and after a couple days it has grown on me a lot. All the jerseys look very good and the raptor logo is outstanding. Nice work on this.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The Bone R is amazing.

You might wanna rephrase that.

Oh man. Someone tried to nominate me for post of the day on another thread, but I've gotta give it up for this.

My jaw hit the floor when I saw this. The Raptor holding the bone/bat is such a good idea and the jerseys would make them one of the best looking minor league teams.

I'm not sure if I like the stripes on the hat but thats not a big thing. And I'd maybe like to see an "O" logo.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

• 2 weeks later...

These are awesome and being from Salt Lake City myself, I wish Ogden would contact you and make the switch now! :D Seriously though, this is the best concept I've seen for any Utah minor league club.

Archived