The Chris Creamer Mafia

JQK

Over the years, the Chris Creamer world has grown to extraordinary dimentions. Alot of people have become friends on this board, and we've become a very tight-knit group. Much like the mob (how the hell did i make that jump?)

Anyways, as i am awake, at 3am, my sleepy mind was wondering... if you could put the members of this board into Mafia ranks, who would be where? Who would be the underbosses? The Capos? the lieutenants? the soldiers? who would have who in their crew? Obviously the Don of this would have to be Chris, but other than that, i'd like to see your imaginations run wild with this one....

...or you could just ignore me.. both are acceptable... ;)

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I'd be swimming with the fishies by now for my stubbornness and how i like to get into arguments (although organized and not vulgar nor insulting). I'm sure some St. Josephs fans would've killed me already. :D But I'm gonna have to think about this one.

IUe6Hvh.png

Capo. High in rank, but still able to get his hands dirty with a whack here and there....

I'm watching too much Godfather.......

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I'm whoever Joe Pesci plays, but taller and infinitely more handsome. I will eventually be gunned down in a shootout at an Italian restaurant, hopefully not the Olive Garden. Cuz when you're there, you're home.

"That fluffin' Spider, laughin' at me...."

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I'd like to think I'd be the boss of the legitimate cover operations arm of the family business... the guy who assumes that he's being used, but doesn't want to know or hear of any shady dealings... if there's that kinda stuff goin' on... I want it firmly behind my back.

Remember boys... all that stands between you and the the chair is what I know... and should I pass on, my lawyers will know what to do with those documents. ^_^

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived