Uniforms that need to make a comeback

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brownswgreen.jpg

Thank you. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who liked that jersey and was mad to see it go. lol. (And before anybody goes "THEY R TEH BROWNS, just know that they're named after Paul Brown, not the color brown. That comes up a lot on this board. :P)

I have a Brady Quinn Jersey in that style...

6fQjS3M.png

I absolutely believe the Blue Jays need to return to the World Series championship era uniforms. These were a classic set in my eyes, comparable to Cardinals, Braves, Yankees, Dodgers.

3710461580_b3f6805e69.jpg

3710461524_917795681a.jpg

3709651287_365b3b6e64.jpg

Agreed. These were very well designed.

This jersey is an EPIC WIN!!!

!!!!

I went to a jays game yesterday and it was rare to see the \jays current cap. All i've seen were the old ones. \definitley bring it back, its already selling a ton.

Eagles_70s.jpg

No way, man. Those shoulder striped are of the worst of all time. I agree with the colors, but that design is just bad.

It's a '70's thing...you wouldn't understand. :P

Seriously, one of the things I really liked with the uni was the incorporation of silver into not just the pants, but the jersey as well. These days, the only silver is in the logos...not even an after-thought in the uniform.

nfl_u_cunningham1_200.jpg

the following uniform design after those were the best

I never cared for the Eagle logo on the sleeve. These weren't bad, but IMHO they were very bland and missing something.

Eagles_70s.jpg

No way, man. Those shoulder striped are of the worst of all time. I agree with the colors, but that design is just bad.

Seriously, one of the things I really liked with the uni was the incorporation of silver into not just the pants, but the jersey as well. These days, the only silver is in the logos...not even an after-thought in the uniform.

I never cared for the Eagle logo on the sleeve. These weren't bad, but IMHO they were very bland and missing something.

Let's see... the green helmet has silver but no black... the green jersey has black but no silver.

You know, I think the Chiefs already have this sort of thing covered.

Eagles_70s.jpg

Let's see... the green helmet has silver but no black... the green jersey has black but no silver.

You know, I think the Chiefs already have this sort of thing covered.

don't even get me started on the white striped socks with silver pants. Those socks don't help the uniform at all.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived