Fort Worth Jalapeños

vicfurth

Hey, guys. I am finally getting back to the league I founded, the North American Basketball Association, but much older and wiser...

Anyway, my team is called the Fort Worth Jalapeños:

FortWorthJalapenosLogoset.png

FortWorthJalapenosUniforms.png

Honestly, there isn't much you can do with a team named the Jalapeños without either looking like Chilis or Louisiana-Lafayette, so I went with something different. No red is anywhere to be found; rather, I used orange to compliment, which also gives a nod to a habañero pepper. I like the habañero idea enough to create an orange alternate for "spice-outs" at the Radio Shak Center.

The primary logo has notches that make it look like a jalapeño slice, I think.

C/C? I want to put this in my professional portfolio.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I really like it. Why don't you name the team Fort Worth Peppers and change the orange pepper to a habanero? It would be the same idea as the Modesto Nuts minor league baseball team. The color scheme is "spicy". You do need a jersey with Fort Worth on it, though.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

1. On the dark jersey, consider making the piping white, and the shoulder trim orange.

2. Consider going a bit more traditional with the piping, and maybe have a thick side stripe going down the side of the jersey. This could go into a thick side stripe on the shorts, that could have jalepeno peppers going down it. Think of some of the sixers concepts with stars going down the stripes, but peppers instead of stars.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I tweaked the jerseys. I kinda liked having "Jalapeños" on all of them. I figured that if the Lakers could get away with it... ;)

FortWorthJalapenos.png

FortWorthJalapenos1.png

FortWorthJalapenosCourt.png

What I did do, however, is adjust the colors on the orange alternate, which looks alot better now.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I've been looking a this logo closer and I noticed something I don't like. The highlight on the orange pepper needs to be moved to the right side of the pepper. Now you have the orange pepper behind the green one so the shine looks impossible. Plus it makes it look like you made one pepper fully then copied it and flipped it. Making this little change will improve this and make it look like you went the extra mile.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

I tweaked the jerseys. I kinda liked having "Jalapeños" on all of them. I figured that if the Lakers could get away with it... ;)

FortWorthJalapenos.png

I like what you've done with this. I just wanted to add the Primary and Secondary logos might also make for a great logo set for a restaurant.

Archived