New Espn bottom line

I noticed it just now; looks great.

And bipolarbear, what team logos are you referring to? Because I'm not seeing any.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

And bipolarbear, what team logos are you referring to? Because I'm not seeing any.

It's been since it debuted since I've seen it, but I think he meant the league logos -- similar to the ESPNEWS Bottom Line.

6uXNWAo.png

It's been since it debuted since I've seen it, but I think he meant the league logos -- similar to the ESPNEWS Bottom Line.

When the scores/matchups come up they show the team logos as well, at least on ESPNHD. I haven't seen the new BottomLine in SD yet.

When the scores/matchups come up they show the team logos as well, at least on ESPNHD. I haven't seen the new BottomLine in SD yet.

Ohhh; I haven't yet seen it on ESPNHD; so you may be right about that.

I'll have to check that out.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Ohhh; I haven't yet seen it on ESPNHD; so you may be right about that.

I'll have to check that out.

I just checked the SD channel on the TV in my room and the logos in fact do not show up on that version of the BottomLine.

Alright, so my brother doesn't believe me that this bottom line was new today, and he insists that it is the same used in the NFL and NBA draft. I can't find any pictures on the internet, but I am positive that the drafts have special bottom lines just for that day. So, would anybody like to back me up with some visual evidence?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

When it debuted those many months ago, did it scroll faster than it is now? I seem to recall that. I wish it would move a bit quicker, sometimes I just want to see the scores, I don't need stats from every game. I guess that is a product of fantasy culture though.

Last time we saw it was was the 3pm PT/6pm ET the first Monday of the baseball season in April.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

When it debuted those many months ago, did it scroll faster than it is now? I seem to recall that. I wish it would move a bit quicker, sometimes I just want to see the scores, I don't need stats from every game. I guess that is a product of fantasy culture though.

I don't think the Bottom Line is needed at all. It's 2009. Scores (and stats) are a click away on your computer or cellphone. No need to wait for the score you want to see to scroll by, and no need to cover up valuable screen real estate.

I don't think the Bottom Line is needed at all. It's 2009. Scores (and stats) are a click away on your computer or cellphone. No need to wait for the score you want to see to scroll by, and no need to cover up valuable screen real estate.

To each their own. I usually find out about news first by watching The Lead on the ESPN line or by watching the headlines on ESPN News before I get it from my computer. Getting the headlines from your phone or computer takes effort, whereas watching it scroll by while you're channel-surfing is more time efficient. Or something.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Archived