New Espn bottom line

It's actually not the same one from months ago, it's completely different. The computer system the "new" on was based on was not going to be viable. This one is based graphically on their new SC graphics package and will be permanent.

Hey ESPN, I know what "AL" means. When I'm trying to see some scores, I don't want to wait 5 seconds while you show me the AL logo and confirm that it stands for "American League." I'm also familiar with the term "NASCAR"; you don't need to pop up a logo that tells me that NASCAR stands for NASCAR.

And you don't need to run your crawl all the way across the screen until it disappears on the left. Those of us who are reading above the 3rd-grade level can move our eyes over to the right in plenty of time.

I guess what I'm saying is: speed it up!

I agree. It looks great and all, but it just goes so slow. Chances are, if you're watching ESPN, you probably have at least some sports knowledge to know the acronym for each league.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived