Wyoming switches to Nike

Mingjai

Straight up pure yawn. Yet the latest Mizzou template convert.

Been there, done seen it before. Moving right along.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Nike is beating a dead horse. I kinda liked it when only Mizzou had that template, but now there's many more schools using it I kinda get tired of it.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Mizzou/late 00s = Miami/early 00s

It's a damn shame because brown & yellow can be a very bold and eye-catching combo when executed correctly.

So New Balance lost Central Michigan and Wyoming? I believe those are the only two division I schools they had?

I wonder if Mesa State, CSU-Pueblo and Chadron State (Division II) are next in dropping (or being dropped by) New Balance.

I wonder if Mesa State, CSU-Pueblo and Chadron State (Division II) are next in dropping (or being dropped by) New Balance.

Off topic... Just giving props on the Mesa State reference. ^_^

6uXNWAo.png

I'm sorry, but those players do not look like D1 athletes.

But anyway, it's a shame because this was an interesting and unique template when only Mizzou had it, now it's so overused--come on, Nike!

So New Balance lost Central Michigan and Wyoming? I believe those are the only two division I schools they had?

Chadron is now sponsered by russell I believe. All the camp gear and new apparel there had changed when I went to football camp there.

• 2 weeks later...
Is that an offensive lineman playing quarterback or is he pregnant?

Talk about "Freshman 15"...dude looks like he was sponsored by Coors...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Hey...big boys need luvv, too.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Now these Joe Tiller era unis were nice...

War_M_04.jpg

I didn't realize how close these were to the early Tiller era Purdue uniforms, at least with the two stripe sleeves and the white outlined numbers. Anyone know if Purdue made the switch to these unis because of Tiller?

ncf_g_brees_576.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Archived