Wyoming switches to Nike

Mingjai

I wonder if Mesa State, CSU-Pueblo and Chadron State (Division II) are next in dropping (or being dropped by) New Balance.

Off topic... Just giving props on the Mesa State reference. ^_^

OT - More Props for Mesa State. :D

WYO = Ugh!

Went to a few Wyoming games a couple of years ago and I liked the uniforms.

Unique and a good combo of Brown 'n Gold.

Nike is the devil.

lionssig.jpg

cbsCBSig.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Cal Poly got new unis this week from Nike (another boring template) but found out they were previously supplied by New Balance prior to switching to Nike.

I am thinking that New Balance is getting out of the college football business, either for a while or at the Division I/FBS level (probably too expensive to keep these schools supplied.)

Cal Poly got new unis this week from Nike (another boring template) but found out they were previously supplied by New Balance prior to switching to Nike.

I am thinking that New Balance is getting out of the college football business, either for a while or at the Division I/FBS level (probably too expensive to keep these schools supplied.)

We can see that you are anti-Nike. But it is not about cost for New Balance, believe me those cleats are not made in the USA like some of their product so it was just as cheap for them to supply to teams as the others. It was about ROI, and they did not get it. NB is a privately-held company that does one thing very well; make walking/running shoes and market them to that specific audience.

Archived