Arizona State Football - New unis?

uah8tr

I REALLY don't think that's the new jersey. For a while I've been looking for some eBay soccer jerseys and I know how to spot a fake when I see one. That definitely seems fake.

It says it's a 2009 Nike jersey, which it probably is (made by Nike in 2009), sewn numbers right from Nike (no knockoff numbers, as in crappy material which many fakes have), that it's an authentic Nike jersey (which, again, it is), and that it has official logos and colors.

It may be all of those things, but the killer would be "2009 authentic Nike Arizona State jersey," since it doesn't say that, it's gotta be fake.

I wouldnt be so sure on that... ASU has never sold "authentic" jerseys before, at least all the ones ive seen. And believe me, i've looked for them. Its all i've wanted for the past 8-9 years :P

They have sold these jerseys with the sewn on numbers like that over the last couple of seasons, and i think they just called them "tackle twill" jerseys or something like that.

I've never seen one that says its "authentic".

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well imma have my dad talk to a coach down there and ill be sure to have this broght up

Can your dad have a word with Oregon about their uniforms as well? Thanks a million, bro!

6uXNWAo.png

http://hogsbaseballsports.jpg

improvement, no gold

I consider having grey baseball unis more of a baseball uniform tradition, and not really a color addition.

Adding grey would be a huge downgrade. In regards to football, what program would ever add a non-school color to large parts of its uniform? Nevermind...

The EA NCAA FB 2010 site has uni galleries...from their pics the ASU jerseys are unchanged. Hopefully this is the case.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived