Trojans Logo

9erssteve

That logo looks amazing

Quit digging up year old threads

Yeah, honestly. You're not even giving criticism or suggestions, you're just saying you like stuff. The point of these boards is for people to post work they've done and get CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK on it to help themselves improve...not for people to say "I like that" or "That looks amazing". If that's all you have to say without any reason, don't even post at all, yet alone on 14-MONTH OLD topics.

That logo looks amazing

I didn't realize this was a forum, my bad. You guys are acting like me posting on old threads is hendering your ability to post concepts/critique... Hopefully you guys take a few seconds and actually think about your post.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

That logo looks amazing

I didn't realize this was a forum, my bad. You guys are acting like me posting on old threads is hendering your ability to post concepts/critique... Hopefully you guys take a few seconds and actually think about your post.

It does hinder our ability to post...you commenting on these threads bumps them all up to the first page of the boards, sending the new threads backward onto the 2nd and 3rd pages. Also, once again, this board is for people to get constructive criticism on their concepts, and you aren't giving constructive criticism. You just say "I like that" in some way or another without giving any reason.

Archived