2010 MLB ASG logo

RETROJR79

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the logo more and more each time I look at it. It does the job without going over the top. Could it have been better? sure, almost any logo can be made better. But it works for me and its consistent with the current identity of the team.

Not mention the fact that I'd prefer a cleaner, more simplified logo like this over any of the garbage that we've seen recently like some of the Super Bowl and Final Four logos.

• 5 months later...

lookin at screenshots for MLB The Show '10 tonight, i found this graphic feature A-Rod at the HR derby... could this be a possible leak to the ASG jerseys?

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/42460/mlb-10-the-show/images/mlb-10-20091216061707154.html?page=mediaFull

10theshowpicture.jpg

uofh2aa1.pnghawaiinokaoieu8.png

461177213572il8.png801177214515jw7.png

My favorite saying... "Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, so therefore i am perfect!!!"

White is not out of the question, though. In 2003 in Chicago, the AL wore white jerseys, so these could be legit. Of course going off the home team's colors, the White Sox were a bit more limited, with gray being the only other option, with black used by the NL. The picture looks like it has some red on the sides, matching the BP jersey pattern.

dbacks.gif mariners.gif

A white jersey is totally believable. The NL All-Stars wore white BP's in 2004 in Houston too. And I wouldn't be so fast to think they'd use blue. Arte Moreno has intentionally downplayed blue as much as possible in the Angels identity because of blue's association with the Dodgers.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Archived