Denver Broncos

rentz

Like the updates. Like the secondary on the pants and the wordmark on the jersey. The D looks better as well on the primary, funny thing is I don't even know if you tweaked it (not much sleep last night as we just had a daughter yesterday and sleep is at a minimum right now). I happen to like monochromes and think the monochrome orange would be doable every once in a while, but no need to render that! Can't wait to see more

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Nole, love the new secondary, the only wee suggestion I have would be to either adjust the cut off at the bottom of the neck to eliminate the white spike under the mane or extend the blue shadow into that area. White is you highlight/body colour and that small part of the mane certainly wouldn't be a highlight, it would be in shadow and it shouldn't be a part of the body either as horses dont have spikes on their shoulders, well at least not last time I saw one, which was yesterday.

Like I said before love the idea of melding the old and the new, and this is an excellent execution of that idea.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

Just a general comment, I think you need to work on your spacing and stroke. At small sizes you are going to lose a lot of the character and line quality because they are too close. Also, vary the widths of the stroke a tad to give the logo a less uniform look. You don't want it to look like they are just outlines rather you want them to distinguish points of interest almost like a comic drawing does. Especially that one corner that comes to a point, but the stroke is just straight across. It looks like a mistake.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll agree that the blue needs to remain navy blue, even though it is very Chicago Bears. The royal blue and orange just doesn't really do anything for me. and the nose of the horse and the main need some tweaking...I'll try and draw up a version that makes some changes

dd-1.jpg

DAN|dismounts

Archived