Personal Logo

chickenfish13

Not a big fan of this one if only because you are taking what was pretty unique about the original, the subliminal s, and making it superlimial, as if to say, "look at the s here!".

May I ask what the "CS" in creative stands for? I don't know if it is your initials or something, but if there is another meaning, that could be integrated into the design.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The CS are my initials, so can't really be integrated. I think this one is more creative, just because of all the c's creating s's. It might just be the initials, but I like it. If more people agree, I might try and use the subliminal s again.

EDIT:

OK, so the ones I just posted are still in the mix, but I kind of thought about what Nole said, and realized I was kinda contradicting myself, by first saying "look how unique this is the S is made by negative space!", then having the S in the design and saying "this is more unique!" So I went back and came up with these. I really like these, and think I might be close to finalizing. Not only are they CSC (with the subliminal S) but they have another element ( I just noticed it ^_^ ) that is kinda mixed in and hard to see. It's an arrow, formed also by the 2 c's. I think the arrow is kind of significant, because it shows progression, which is something crucial in design. Enjoy, and thanks for following so far.

pslo4.png

The CS are my initials, so can't really be integrated. I think this one is more creative, just because of all the c's creating s's. It might just be the initials, but I like it. If more people agree, I might try and use the subliminal s again.

EDIT:

OK, so the ones I just posted are still in the mix, but I kind of thought about what Nole said, and realized I was kinda contradicting myself, by first saying "look how unique this is the S is made by negative space!", then having the S in the design and saying "this is more unique!" So I went back and came up with these. I really like these, and think I might be close to finalizing. Not only are they CSC (with the subliminal S) but they have another element ( I just noticed it ^_^ ) that is kinda mixed in and hard to see. It's an arrow, formed also by the 2 c's. I think the arrow is kind of significant, because it shows progression, which is something crucial in design. Enjoy, and thanks for following so far.

pslo4.png

Is there a spoon in there too?

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

start-world-war-2-15.jpg

awesome logo. you have to give them that. that and the rhineland apparently?

Damn, that would would have been a perfect reference pose/figure for a concept I did a few months back!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I agree with both your statements chestnutz... I just can't come up with a way to make the CS monogram more interesting. I've been looking at a lot of good personal logos as inspiration, but nothing has hit me yet.

P.S. I swear I saw your logo in the background of an iPod app, called Lucky Coins, like its almost dead on.

Archived