Road Signs

crkraider22

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a couple others, one a special request and one normal

Glendale Demons my fantasy football team in the MLF(here in the CCSLC) and if you need vectors or help PM LMU, would like the primary with Black on top and Red on the botom

and just a normal Detroit Tigers with Orange on top and Blue on the bottom

Arizona State-Sparky with Gold on top, Maroon on the bottom

Michigan-M with Maize on top and Blue on the bottom

Arizona Cardinals-Black on top Red on bottom

Could I have a sign that says Санкт-Петербург on top and on the bottom has the SKA logo. This is their website site. White on top and a light-ish blue on the bottom. Like, St. Louis blue

Thanks

I couldn't use white because of the font, so I used the same blue throughout. If you want a different color, just let me know. The logo is from one of the site's wallpapers.

CKA.png

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Could I have a sign that says Санкт-Петербург on top and on the bottom has the SKA logo. This is their website site. White on top and a light-ish blue on the bottom. Like, St. Louis blue

Thanks

I couldn't use white because of the font, so I used the same blue throughout. If you want a different color, just let me know. The logo is from one of the site's wallpapers.

CKA.png

Yeah, that's OK. If you could make the top color red that'd be great. I don't know if you're open to variations of the design, but are you able remove the CKA from the bottom part and just use the logo?

sig2_by_sergeiofrussia.png

Glendale Demons my fantasy football team in the MLF(here in the CCSLC) and if you need vectors or help PM LMU, would like the primary with Black on top and Red on the botom

Glendale.pngTigers-3.pngArizonaState.pngMichigan.pngCardinals-3.png

Can I have a Winnipeg Blue Bombers one, a Cleveland Indians one, and a Texas Rangers one? Thanks in advance, these are awesome!

BlueBombers-1.pngIndians-1.pngRangers-2.png

Thanks a lot man! Do you think you could repost the Nationals one in the size that the rest of them are in?

Nationals-1.png

Glendale.pngTigers-3.pngArizonaState.pngMichigan.pngCardinals-3.png

Thanks

Thanks

CKA.png

Yeah, that's OK. If you could make the top color red that'd be great. I don't know if you're open to variations of the design, but are you able remove the CKA from the bottom part and just use the logo?

How is this?

CKA2.png

Do you have any Seattle Mariner ones? :grin: If not, could I please get one.

Mariners.png

Beautiful! Would it be too much to ask for the Utah Jazz, San Francisco 49ers, Utah Utes, and Salt Lake Bees? B)

Jazz-3.png49ers.pngUtah.pngBees-1.png

Much thanks to ya! :D

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Archived