NHL 09-10

RETROJR79

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zero ... Lack of the Jets will do that to you.

I hope to make a trip down to Dallas this year that would be pretty damn awesome ... so maybe 1 or 2.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I share season tickets with a group of friends for the Flames so I'll probably go to 16 Home Games and we're planning a trip to go to Edmonton twice and or Vancouver.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

My family has had Pens season tickets since '95. After two years living in Indianapolis I haven't been able to go to any NHL games. (How about the Pens have their best two seasons since 1992 and those are the first two years I don't go to any games, let alone 20+)

Anyway, now I am in St. Pete and plan to see the Pens both times they visit Tampa Bay. Probably try to get to another game down here also. Who do the Lightning consider their biggest rival? The Panthers? Thrashers? Caps? I really have no idea.

My family has had Pens season tickets since '95. After two years living in Indianapolis I haven't been able to go to any NHL games. (How about the Pens have their best two seasons since 1992 and those are the first two years I don't go to any games, let alone 20+)

Anyway, now I am in St. Pete and plan to see the Pens both times they visit Tampa Bay. Probably try to get to another game down here also. Who do the Lightning consider their biggest rival? The Panthers? Thrashers? Caps? I really have no idea.

I believe the Panthers but I could be wrong. Also, did you see any Ice games here in Indy?

6fQjS3M.png

I believe the Panthers but I could be wrong. Also, did you see any Ice games here in Indy?

I made it to 3 games during my time out there. Really fun time at those games, but it would be nice if they played in a better arena than the State Fair Grounds. I know they play one or two games a year at Conseco, but I only made it there for a Pacer game. Not an NBA fan, but I like to visit as many arenas as possible.

As a Minnesota Swarm (NLL) season ticket holder I get a 24-hour window to purchase single-game Wild tickets before they go on sale to the general public. I took advantage of this for one game last year, and I'd like to do it again this season.

CCSLC signature.png

At least 20 at home with the half-season tickets (probably the last year I have 'em, they're gonna be a killer in the new barn).

And im hopefully going to a game in Columbus again, or Buffalo.

(Philly and Washington would be good choices, if I wasn't afraid of getting murdered in either arena).

oBIgzrL.png

35+ games for the Ducks.

My grandfather has 2 season tickets and my mother and aunt split 4 season tickets so I get to almost all of them that way (except for a few conflicts with school).

I also plan on going to 2 Ducks/Kings game in LA, maybe one game in San Jose, and possibly a road trip to Philly/New York.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Before last year the last NHL game that I went was on Feb. 10, 2001 when the Kings beat the Caps 6-3 and this past season since I know my way to the STAPLES Center I went to 3 Kings games and these are the games that im planning to go.

Nov 21- Calgary

Dec 5- St.Louis

Jan 2- Washington

Feb 6- Detroit

Apr 10- Edmonton

There is a Saturday game vs. the Bruins but I forgot the date and I do want to go to Ducks games but I dont know how to get from South Gate to Anaheim.

About 10 or so Caps (home opener is a given) games with a possibility of going to a road game with the Caps Road Crew this season. Not sure what they have in store, but the Road Crew usually goes to Florida and Carolina, among other places. Plus, I'd like to check out the Caps minor league affiliations in Hershey and South Carolina. We'll see what I can afford.

Honestly, it's a tough call as to the who the Bolts rival is. Most of the divisional opponents are pretty close, with the Panthers slightly in the lead since they tend to steal an important win here and there. Outside of that, decent crowds show up when the Devils, Flyers, Rangers, Red Wings, Canadiens, and Leafs come to town.

I hope to make a few Lightning games this year, maybe to see a new team that I haven't seen live. I'm sick of going and seeing the Panthers, Canes, and Thrashers. I'd consider seeing the Caps, Penguins, and maybe one of the West Coast teams.

Since i'm moving to Kansas City I won't be able to attend many games, if I was still living in Glendale, I would have at least gone to at least 20+ games. But this year i'll make the trek to St. Louis when Detroit is in town

Archived