NHL 09-10

RETROJR79

ZERO :P

Shocker! :P

Actually, I'm going to hit at least one. Gotta see Ovie, baby!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not counting any at Madison Square Garden or The Rock, I'm not sure, since it'll be anywhere between probably 7-12. I'll perhaps be in Florida when the Rangers visit the night before Thanksgiving, so that's a possibility there. I'd also like to go on a Western Canada roadtrip but it's looking to be too cost prohibitive. Maybe in a couple years I'll have the cash to do that one...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

About 10 or so Caps (home opener is a given) games with a possibility of going to a road game with the Caps Road Crew this season. Not sure what they have in store, but the Road Crew usually goes to Florida and Carolina, among other places. Plus, I'd like to check out the Caps minor league affiliations in Hershey and South Carolina. We'll see what I can afford.

Oh that cool zerosystem I hope that I see you on Jan 2. B)

About 10 or so Caps (home opener is a given) games with a possibility of going to a road game with the Caps Road Crew this season. Not sure what they have in store, but the Road Crew usually goes to Florida and Carolina, among other places. Plus, I'd like to check out the Caps minor league affiliations in Hershey and South Carolina. We'll see what I can afford.

Maybe one day RETROJR when I can afford a West Coast trip.

• 1 month later...

Since there's a couple of people saying they will be attending Lightning games this season, let me know if you do. Even before you buy tickets; I can maybe sometimes swing something. B)

I'll be going to about 25/30

I split season tickets for the Leafs, but I actually plan on selling more than I ever have in the past. It's getting harder and harder to follow this team.

I always go down to a game in Buffalo, a little tradition I have with my uncle and his friend.

I'd like to get out to Columbus this year as I've heard good things about the crowds there. If that fails I got out to Pittsburgh last year and wouldn't mind doing that again.

Assuming the Red Wings make the playoffs again (which is a pretty safe bet) I'd like to head down there for a playoff game again. Got tickets last minute for the Ducks series last year and loved it.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Being away at school, 3 hours from Buffalo I will not go to many, but I will try to go to one or two over winter/thanksgiving break. And hopefully I can go to a game in May when I get back from school, though i doubt it this year.

saBS.png

Maybe one day RETROJR when I can afford a West Coast trip.

As it turns out I won't be able to go to the Kings-Caps game because me and my will be in Vegas for New Year. Good luck on the Capitals hopes they make it to the Final.

Were going to the Capitals-Blackhawks on Mar 14...soon to be born daughter's name will be Alexandria (you take it from there lol),and given Khabibulin will be returning to town on Oct. 14,i kinda would like to see that but other then that who knows.

Is 3 months old to young to go to a hockey game? :hockeysmiley:

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Were going to the Capitals-Blackhawks on Mar 14...soon to be born daughter's name will be Alexandria (you take it from there lol),and given Khabibulin will be returning to town on Oct. 14,i kinda would like to see that but other then that who knows.

Yes. You don't want to deal with an infant at a game...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Yes. You don't want to deal with an infant at a game...

yeah i know i was just playing :) would be kinda loud for her

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Archived