Stampman Travel Trivia

Stampman

So--maybe nobody noticed or cared--but for 3 days no new Stampman posts occurred--I was out of town ata conference--it was held in a city with no major sports league teams (including the CFL as major leagues)--they however have a junior hockey team that has a logo that doesn't match the team name, nor does it match the city name, nor does it really match anything else to do with the team--where was I, and what's the name of their junior hockey team?

(If you need another hint keep reading--if not ignore this for 100% bonus points--

the city's name means "grizzly bear" the team is not named for this, and the logo is not a bear either)

Don't look for this as a regular feature--but every once & a while I may travel...

So--maybe nobody noticed or cared--but for 3 days no new Stampman posts occurred--I was out of town ata conference--it was held in a city with no major sports league teams (including the CFL as major leagues)--they however have a junior hockey team that has a logo that doesn't match the team name, nor does it match the city name, nor does it really match anything else to do with the team--where was I, and what's the name of their junior hockey team?

(If you need another hint keep reading--if not ignore this for 100% bonus points--

the city's name means "grizzly bear" the team is not named for this, and the logo is not a bear either)

Don't look for this as a regular feature--but every once & a while I may travel...

GOtta be the Kelowna Rockets.

Archived