Winter Classic Logo modifications

PHILADELPHIAFLYERS

I don't know how you guys feel but I think the new Winter Classic logo looks a little off. Besides the snow on the top, It doesn't look Wintery!

Red, Yellowish-Tan, & Green doesn't feel like winter to me, how about you? I think it would be a major improvement to just replace the yellowish color with white, so that it gives it a more Christmas-y feel.

Original:

winterclassic2010real1.gif

I Messed around with the logo a little bit and here's what I have:

winterclassicfixed.gif

With the "winter classic" script:

fixedwinterclassic2010.gif

What do you guys think?

The script they have on there is much better than the script seen in #3. In addition, the little diamonds, the hockey stick lockup and the font for BOSTON 2010 are all improvements over the plain block letters that you've put in their place.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The script they have on there is much better than the script seen in #3. In addition, the little diamonds, the hockey stick lockup and the font for BOSTON 2010 are all improvements over the plain block letters that you've put in their place.

Yeah I have to agree with Andrew, I don't see much improvement here from what you've done.

What's your weird obsession with the WC anyways? All 14 of your aliases have done concepts about it.

Yeah I have to agree with Andrew, I don't see much improvement here from what you've done.

What's your weird obsession with the WC anyways? All 14 of your aliases have done concepts about it.

Good point. How are you NOT banned? Or did the mods just stop trying to keep up with you?

Archived