Insane Dunks Through History

schtee

I was in-person to see the Josh Smith-Steve Nash dunk. Everybody in the building knew, as soon as Josh Smith crossed half-court, that Nash was about to get dunked on something nasty. Believe me when I tell you, EVERYBODY in the building was anticipating it moments before it happened...and when it actually happened, it was glorious. Easily the nastiest dunk that I've seen in person.

Vince Carter's dunk on Weis is on another level though. He bagged a 7 footer. If it were a streetball or AND1 game, the game would be called after that because people would rush the floor after that dunk. Madness.

Jason Reese on senior night in '02 or '03 at Alabama. He hadn't played at all that year and only had limited minutes throughout his career, and then in his final game against Auburn, he threw this down:

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

majerle_bol_800.jpg

Game. Set. THUNDER.

WRONG! You cannot ever talk about PHX dunks and not about my boy...Tom "F'n" Chambers!

Tom Chambers is in the class of "Whites that Black People Love". We admit, he is 6'9", but he had hops and street game! I own two jerseys. One is Randall Cunningham game worn from 1991, the other is Tom Chambers.

WRONG! You cannot ever talk about PHX dunks and not about my boy...Tom "F'n" Chambers!

Tom Chambers is in the class of "Whites that Black People Love". We admit, he is 6'9", but he had hops and street game! I own two jerseys. One is Randall Cunningham game worn from 1991, the other is Tom Chambers.

Beautiful dunk and might I add he went to the University of Utah! :P

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

majerle_bol_800.jpg

Game. Set. THUNDER.

Both of those dunks were SICK. The first one, he basically owned Mark Jackson, and if that's the first coughteabagcough in NBA history, then that dunk should be put in an archive.

The second dunk was just REEE. DIC. YOU. LOUS. He dunked on 4 Celtics. The only reason why he didn't dunk on the whole team was because the other guy was in the key. But wow, that was a hell of a dunk. I almost forgot all about Tom Chambers, that dude could throw down.

That was an epic dunk. I literally started running across the room when this happened.

Archived