Font Comparison

the_cynic

I already have this posted in the "Requests" board but I thought it might get more attention on this board so please forgive me.

I'm looking for a font to go with the logo below. I've gone through all my fonts and I picked out the two that I liked the best. Which one do you like better? Does anyone know where I could find a font that might be better than what I have below?

bee_creations_inc_example1.jpgbee_creations_inc_example2.jpg

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

What do you guys think of these three?

bee_creations_inc_example3.jpg

bee_creations_inc_example4.jpg

bee_creations_inc_example5.jpg

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

From your 2nd batch - I like the 3rd one best. Clean and yet stylish! Great job!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I'd probably pick the first one of the first group. As much as I think that font gets overused a bit, it looks solid there.

Just say no to using Demonized.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I agree KC! Demonized is a great font but I can't decide. Do I want a font that look and resembles parts of my logo or do I want a classic? Also, should I use all caps (ABC) or both (AaBbCc).

bee_creations_inc_example6.jpg

bee_creations_inc_example7.jpg

Retired Number's To Come

Archived