Sign in to follow this  
BlueSky

2009 NFL Season Thread

Has Mangini saved his job or will Holmgren give him the ax?

Josh Cribbs becomes the NFL all time leader in kick offs returned for TD's!!! :P

:shocked: Cribbs just returned a 2nd kick off of the day for a TD!!! :shocked:

The only Browns player that I'll openly admit that I root for. He is something special.

So you root for others just not openly? :D

Also, as much as I want to hate him, I feel the same about Ocho.

Oh, and Mangini sure as hell better not keep his job. The fact that Harrison was inactive for multiple games this year because of Mangini and his douchebaggery (sp?) shows you something.

So the Bolts are in, via the Jets and Dolphins loss. Come on, go for the second seed!

Eventhough it was a close game, I almost feel embarrassed to be a Jets fan following their loss to Atlanta. The Jets' defense played their ASS off while Sanchez and the special teams did everything they could to keep Atlanta in the game. Not to mention a good amount of idiot fans hurling snowballs throughout.

While the Jets are still mathematically in the Wild Card hunt, this season is over.

You can't be a legend on the 2007-2009 Cleveland Browns, sorry.

With that Kaeding FG the Chargers go up on the Bengals 27-24. GREAT game. Shame the NFL decided to air the Travelling Brett Farve Ego Trip for SNF.

What a game though. Easily one of the season's best. Now come on San Diego Super Chargers!

Jamarcus Russell comes in to lead the game-winning drive in relief? JP Losman makes a cameo, just so UFL highlights can wind up on a CBS broadcast? What is this world coming to?

So Oakland beats Denver. Awesome. The Broncos loss clinches the division for the Chargers, and the win against the Bengals puts them closer to that #2 AFC seed.

Just when you think the defending champs are dead.... Mike Wallace happens.

Wow.

Eh, they're pretty much out of the playoff hunt at this point.

The Steelers are 7-7 along with every other AFC team behind 8-6 Denver and Baltimore, and hosting the Ravens next weekend.

Pittsburgh is very alive.

Wow.

Ben Rothlesberger is...

I don't even know anymore. I can't believe some of the stuff that guy does on the field.

The Steelers are 7-7 along with every other AFC team behind 8-6 Denver and Baltimore, and hosting the Ravens next weekend.

Pittsburgh is very alive.

Really? Dangit Packers!

EDIT-

The Brett Farve worship has begun.

"That's why people like him, he's so relatable!"

Wow.

Ben Rothlesberger is...

I don't even know anymore. I can't believe some of the stuff that guy does on the field.

503 yards in the air for Big Ben. Incredible.

How long's it been since someone threw for 500+??

Jamarcus Russell comes in to lead the game-winning drive in relief? JP Losman makes a cameo, just so UFL highlights can wind up on a CBS broadcast? What is this world coming to?

Just when we thought the Raiders are the laughing stock of the NFL at the start of the season, they somehow have managed to win five games.

Green Bay's loss also clinches the NFC North for the Vikings, regardless of the outcome of tonight's game. (The best the Packers can finish now is 11-5, which is also the worst the Vikings can finish, and the Vikings own the tiebreaker, having swept Green Bay.)

Wow. This has been the most dramatic week of football ever.

Or the most dramatic week since last week...or the week before that when people were saying the exact same thing. :P

Wow.

Ben Rothlesberger is...

503 yards in the air for Big Ben. Incredible.

How long's it been since someone threw for 500+??

Drew Brees threw for 510 in 2006.

Great win for the Falcons, keeping the 9-7 dream alive.

With that Kaeding FG the Chargers go up on the Bengals 27-24. GREAT game. Shame the NFL decided to air the Travelling Brett Farve Ego Trip for SNF.

What a game though. Easily one of the season's best. Now come on San Diego Super Chargers!

Hasn't it already been established that CBS protected the game? I'm as tired of the 2009 Favre Fellatio Fest as everyone else, but it's not as though SNF can always flex their way into every game they want.