New Cycling Template!

Spammy

Can i please just get some c+c

The helmet looks like a rock spraypainted with American colors.

How are the templates "in action" if they are flat? To me that would mean they are on a person. Also, it might help to cut out the childish antics you put in your post titles and previews if you want some true C&C and recognization on the boards, I'm pretty sure you have been told this before but it needs to be said again.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

NO!

Did it take you longer to think of what to type or to actually type it?

Dude chill out. I mean you are coming across as a real dick lately. First you rant about your MILF logo, now this. I think that Spammy has gotten better with his work now that he is creating his own not stealing stuff. Just cause he did that in the past doesn't mean you gotta be this way with him. At least he is trying to help the boards out by creating a template that there are few of here. Granted they need some work, but still cut him some slack.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

NO!

Did it take you longer to think of what to type or to actually type it?

Dude chill out. I mean you are coming across as a real dick lately. First you rant about your MILF logo, now this. I think that Spammy has gotten better with his work now that he is creating his own not stealing stuff. Just cause he did that in the past doesn't mean you gotta be this way with him. At least he is trying to help the boards out by creating a template that there are few of here. Granted they need some work, but still cut him some slack.

Sorry the no wasn't really angry just sort of a joke.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

The template itself isn't horrible, it's just what you did with it that makes it look bad. The gradient doesn't work and the C logo looks extremely sloppy as does the "CCSLC" at the bottom. The helmet needs some work, because right now you can't really tell what it is. One last thing: the collar is crooked and sloppy as well. Like I said, it's better than some of your past stuff, but still needs a lot of work.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

New Cycling Template@@@@!, woooooh!@@@@1
: )

Yep spammy, you are getting much more mature. :rolleyes:

facepalm

Chuck never lets c+c get in the way of a one-word post pad.

Ok, here is my c+c. The helmet needs some major work. The gradient doesn't make it look realistic and the edges are very choppy. You have the right idea with the jersey but it has some very basic flaws. Here, the gradient actually does work, because cycling jerseys use a lot of gradients. Now, the shape is good, but I have no idea why some of the edges are choppy and the two sides are asymetrical. Don't you use the flip and smooth tools? For some reason there is black striping on the front on the collar and the arm. If it's supposed to be the "holes", it doesn't look like it. Finally, you have issues with the back pockets, once again it is very uneven, look at the center pocket. And, you might not know this, but on cycling jerseys, wording generally goes on the pocket itself and does not go across the back. What I mean is there should be three images isolated to each pocket, not one image across all of them.

Yeah, so in conclusion, just take your time and think about what you are doing, that way it won't have so many basic problems.

Very sloppy. Look at the back; you can see where all the lines don't meet up, where they overhang the object underneath, or how curves aren't curved. Take some time to get everything lined up, points joined where they're supposed to be, no double lines or overhangs. If you're going to make a template it needs to be well put together and useable. It would take more time to clean up the lines before someone wanted to use the template than it would to create a design on it.

The helmet needs help too. Like crk said, it looks like a rock.

Archived