ncaa 10 freakout

Brave-Bird 08

Good, bad, or ugly as the numbers are, it's still pretty shameful if they actually don't have them. It's surprising because I remember in Create-a-School from previous years that having helmet numbers like that is a uniform option. But, who cares how they look? It's about accuracy, and an oversight of this magnitude is embarrassing.

Agreed, Gingy.

I'm no traditionalist and as much I detest 'Bama having only the numbers on the side of the helmet, they need to be in the game. How can they not get it right?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I'm currently in a dynasty with them sometimes the numbers show up most of the time they don't, It's not like EA could miss something big like that it depends on which game somebody has.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Over on OperationSports, EA developers claim that they can't put numbers on the helmets because of a frame-rate issue during gameplay. EA is well aware of the problem.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Over on OperationSports, EA developers claim that they can't put numbers on the helmets because of a frame-rate issue during gameplay. EA is well aware of the problem.

But being the only game in town, they're not in a hurry to fix said problem.

I stopped playing this series when they got rid of the create-a-team feature and bought this game the day it came out. I can deal with some inaccuracies, I don't expect perfection from every game I play, but why is it that Northern Illinois is accurate down to their damn marching band, but Miami-OH's and Kent State's Stadiums aren't even close to being right? Why does no marching band play the teams' fight songs? ... Because EA has no competition, so they can do whatever the hell they want. Release a game full of bugs and problems, absolutely. We, the general public, are still going to buy the game because what other choice do we have? Not play a college football game?

Archived