One Color Sleeve

dmhtfld

Florida's didn't work because they simply took a blocky chunk of the jersey and changed the color. Miami and VT look decent (IMO bordering on good) because their jersey cut creates an actual flowing separation of the sleeve area to be re-colored.

The reason behind this, was that NIKE was marketing a new style of under uniform gear in which the aesthetic was different color sleeves. The different color sleeved jerseys played on this.

Miami should've go with that design matching their Green and Orange logo, very fitting! The Virginia Tech look good with it too.. Sadly, as a huge Gators fan... That look fugly and no go on with the half-sleeve! Seriously, it would be nice go with modernism nowadays.. They hardly change anything on their uniforms.. Look at Miami they finally changed it and it didn't look too bad..

I hated them, especially Florida's try. Miami and Virginia Tech sortof pull it off because their uniforms utilized modern piping design. Florida's mostly conservative uniform looked silly. I didn't like it on the football jersey and I still hate it on these

hockeykovalchuck.jpg

the 7 thrashers fans disagree with you.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I hated them, especially Florida's try. Miami and Virginia Tech sortof pull it off because their uniforms utilized modern piping design. Florida's mostly conservative uniform looked silly. I didn't like it on the football jersey and I still hate it on these

hockeykovalchuck.jpg

the 7 thrashers fans disagree with you.

I don't like the thrashers, but I quite like that jersey. I'm fairly conservative when it comes to jerseys, but I think that look works. As a design element, I think opposite sleeve colours probably works better on long sleeved sports jerseys. It just doesn't work very well on football jerseys.

It looked decent on Miami & VT just because it fit the craziness of their unis at the time. Florida looked a damn mess with that orange thing just slapped onto the sleeve.

Archived