Phillies Red Alternate Jersey

PhilliesPhan1325

I'm not sure why it needs to happen. I just don't see an alternate jersey really adding anything to their current set. They'd have to have a second set of white pants, because colored jerseys with pinstripe pants look like spring-training uniforms.

I'm not even sure I like the idea of the daytime fauxback alt either.

Wow its been along time since this was posted and i still really like the idea of a red alternate. Idk why you think it would be such a bad idea, and hey we did go with that day-time cream and everyone really likes it, i think it looks very nice but not my favorite. The only part of the get-up i really like is the blue and red helmet, i think it looks excellent. Now to solve your prob with the pants and this whole script identity as red(which don't get me wrong i love the red script but i honestly think they get a little too carried away with that. Our Phils should give something a try even if it was just a one night marketing approach to see how well it would sell), I really like the white font with the liberty bell idea and the pants would be white like you said with the triple stripe similar to our gray roads. You can just simply make the stripes blue red blue, red, white, red or if thats too much then blue, white, blue to match the sleeves of his concept. Or even a single red or blue stripe like many teams are doing these days. (Texas Rangers have a red and blue jersey with pants with a single stripe and they pull it off real well). So I think we could too.

Archived