ABA Gear

Wasatch

Who's the biggest and best carrier of old and modern ABA gear? I was just thinking over the weekend how it would be cool to get my hands on some Utah Stars gear, perhaps some commemorative items to celebrate the 1971 ABA Championship.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

I'm not sure about the amount, but I know that Mitchell and Ness has some Utah Stars stuff. I don't think there's more than a jersey, but I'd look there.

Hmm, I looked on their site and I'm not seeing a single thing! thcry.gif

Well see if there's a market out there and get a license to sell that ABA gear. I haven't seen a lot of it around, and I'm sure a few people will want it, but unless the team has an association with the NBA I can't see many people buying it.

However, some of those aba logos are really cool and a few people might buy gear just for that.

Well see if there's a market out there and get a license to sell that ABA gear. I haven't seen a lot of it around, and I'm sure a few people will want it, but unless the team has an association with the NBA I can't see many people buying it.

However, some of those aba logos are really cool and a few people might buy gear just for that.

I agree, they're classics, so there has to be a market out there for it! How does one go about getting a license to sell such merchandise?

Thanks to a great friend, I believe I understand the model of NBA licensing. thicon_wink.gif

Now for my next question. Does anybody know of any other company besides Mitchell & Ness who's licensed to create & sell ABA gear?

Ebay seems to have the most online...

Isn't it mostly original authentic stuff from back in the day though?

Here's an odd ball question.....

Has there ever been a company other than Mitchell & Ness who was officially licensed to produce ABA gear in the past 10 years?

Archived