Photo Realistic Football Template

Davidson

:winner:

Looks like I can finally retire in peace. Thanks, kinfolk. :peace:

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amazing work Davidson! Very nicely done, this is truly a step forward for making "concepts" come to life. Your hard work is greatly appreciated and inspirational to the many who visit this board.

Don't think I could have said it any better, fantastic job.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

:winner:

How can you draw shoulder and pant stripes on this?

I wish one similar to this for baseball can be made.

the easiest thing would probably to use the pen tool (on a seperate layer) to draw them on, then command+click that layer's "path" to select it and fill with color

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

right, its all done.

im glad people like it.

in response to questions etc:

*its going to be available in photoshop and illustrator versions.

the illustrator version is effectively the same thing and uses the same images but you will be able to use vectors

in the design layer.

*numbers and other design elements are what you make of them. to be honest you could use the logo on grass

tutorial to make the numbers fit the mesh better. it would be simple to alter the template to do this in photoshop.

*i didnt release the old vector action template i created. i never got it to work quite right.

*i could make hockey, basketball and baseball templates but it takes a while and to be honest i cant really be arsed.

you can follow the steps above to make differing versions.

*you can put anything in the design layer, you can draw any stripes etc that you want.

i would upload it on my ftp, but its been raped the last few days. if anyone is prepared to host it, flick me a pm.

fraser

Great work, and an even better tutorial. Like they say..."Give the man a fish and he'll have a nice meal; BUT, teach the man to fish, and he'll score the hottest babes in the village for a long time..." (or something like that). Thanks. I'm going to try a hockey one. Let's see. What team wears white pants? Hmmmmm.

Davidson, may I applaud you again for your efforts on these templates! They're simply breathtaking!

And anytime you want to start working on a baseball, hockey, basketball, or soccer template, I'm sure all of us will fall in love all over again.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Archived