Photo Realistic Football Template

Davidson

Awesome work Davidson. Its really simple to use! One question though, who's the player in the image?

You can see the original image he used in one of his posts. It's just a random model guy wearing a Nike blank white uniform, probably for a custom team sort of thing.

It sure looks like Kurt Warner to me.

It's a generic template football player. I used the same image for a book redesign I did a couple years ago. Except for the number and the logo on the helmet the photo is as I found it, even with the part of the foot cut off like davidson said in his original poster

l_169b237f9424590fa47c18f0bfe221b0.jpg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is an awesome template. I was even able to get it into CORELDraw 9! I can't do anything with the layers, but I can customize it. I did this logo and look for a high school team a few years ago (they didn't use it) and I always wanted to see what it would look like on something like this. Thanks!

p.s.--anyone know why I can't post my images from photobucket without doing a hyperlink? The error message says that the administrator does not allow links from this site(photobucket). I have a new laptop, is it my settings?

RICHLAND RAMS 1

RICHLAND RAMS 2

RICHLAND RAMS 3

CLHEL2.png

• 2 weeks later...

there are instructions near the beginning. hop to it!

I got a few questions about that if you dont mind? I've been trying to create a helmet based version and I've got everything I need, white image created the cutout to screen off the design underneath, got the original image set to multiply so the design in the group set underneath shows through, but I'm having real trouble creating the specular, highlights and lowlights layers and getting them to behave in the way yours do when I set them to screen and overlay respectively.

Any tips you could give on the best way to create those layers would be greatly appreciated and if I can get it to work I'm happy to share the results. Thanks.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

there are instructions near the beginning. hop to it!

I got a few questions about that if you dont mind? I've been trying to create a helmet based version and I've got everything I need, white image created the cutout to screen off the design underneath, got the original image set to multiply so the design in the group set underneath shows through, but I'm having real trouble creating the specular, highlights and lowlights layers and getting them to behave in the way yours do when I set them to screen and overlay respectively.

Any tips you could give on the best way to create those layers would be greatly appreciated and if I can get it to work I'm happy to share the results. Thanks.

9erssteve

I?ve love to see your finished product when you have it all done. You should post an image to show what you have so far too!

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

I also have a great helmet I am going to try to convert into a template. First, unfortunately its not white but a light enough color I may still be able to pull it off. I have Photoshop 7 (limited experience) and am trying to figure out everything, from highlights, lowlights, etc. etc. Any tips, hints, advice...... would appreciate anything.

Archived