Sign in to follow this  
Thad

Appalachian Yellow Jerseys?

Why is that Miami template still around? I thought Nike was phasing it out, so that every team in College football could have the Mizzou template instead :P

I am a huge fan of these babies. I can't stand this year's Oregon yellows (lack of green=fail), these may just be my new favorite alternate jerseys

I think I like them OK. However this better be all Nike has planned for us. I don't want App. St. to become the Oregon of the FCS. So far they have done us right though with these alts, and the very nice throwbacks they made for us last year. Nike does scare me though when they are in control of jersey design.

JEQIIIZKBUSEMLQ.20090730211958.jpg

Actually the gold jerseys were App State's idea, not Nike's.

I think I like them OK. However this better be all Nike has planned for us. I don't want App. St. to become the Oregon of the FCS. So far they have done us right though with these alts, and the very nice throwbacks they made for us last year. Nike does scare me though when they are in control of jersey design.

Really? Wow. It's just something that Nike would certainly do and so I assumed they put the thing in motion. Either way I do like them.

Really? Wow. It's just something that Nike would certainly do and so I assumed they put the thing in motion. Either way I do like them.

That's interesting...do you know who's idea it was at App?

I think it was one of the senior administrators.

As a University of Michigan alum, this thread brings back too much pain. This thread should be deleted. :rolleyes:

Well apparently I was behind the times because photos were released of the thirds today:

cerimyyuvimnitm20090730.jpg

I'm still shocked that this template is still being used. I thought that it died 5 years ago.

I'm impressed. I think I've always been kind of partial to this template anyway.

Clean, crisp look. Very nice. Only tweak I'd make is to do something to the wordmark on the front...it's too small to be read easily when stroked like that.

Still...I give this alt an A-.

I think it was one of the senior administrators.

Solid Gold (ie disco) is our homecoming theme. It makes sense now.

346lvo7.jpg

Here's what they look like at the game.

i loved that template on Miami.

and I love it on App State.

Miami's uniforms back in the early part of the decade were my fav of all time! so unique