Appalachian Yellow Jerseys?

Thad

I think I like them OK. However this better be all Nike has planned for us. I don't want App. St. to become the Oregon of the FCS. So far they have done us right though with these alts, and the very nice throwbacks they made for us last year. Nike does scare me though when they are in control of jersey design.

JEQIIIZKBUSEMLQ.20090730211958.jpg

Actually the gold jerseys were App State's idea, not Nike's.

I think I like them OK. However this better be all Nike has planned for us. I don't want App. St. to become the Oregon of the FCS. So far they have done us right though with these alts, and the very nice throwbacks they made for us last year. Nike does scare me though when they are in control of jersey design.

Really? Wow. It's just something that Nike would certainly do and so I assumed they put the thing in motion. Either way I do like them.

Really? Wow. It's just something that Nike would certainly do and so I assumed they put the thing in motion. Either way I do like them.

That's interesting...do you know who's idea it was at App?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I think it was one of the senior administrators.

• 2 months later...

Well apparently I was behind the times because photos were released of the thirds today:

cerimyyuvimnitm20090730.jpg

I'm still shocked that this template is still being used. I thought that it died 5 years ago.

I'm impressed. I think I've always been kind of partial to this template anyway.

Clean, crisp look. Very nice. Only tweak I'd make is to do something to the wordmark on the front...it's too small to be read easily when stroked like that.

Still...I give this alt an A-.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

I think it was one of the senior administrators.

Solid Gold (ie disco) is our homecoming theme. It makes sense now.

App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

346lvo7.jpg

Here's what they look like at the game.

Redmond Rampage

Archived