Dracula Logo *UPDATE*

CreamSoda

I'd honestly start over with this.

For starters, it is giving off a sports feel rather than a business. I think you could introduce something a bit more subtle to roll with the Dracula theme. Or at least tone the head down...a lot. Hardly any detail at all would be nice...or just some kind of outline.

The wordmark is bulky and a bit too hard to read...which isn't good when it comes to advertising a business.

The logo looks much, much better with just one color. I'm not too fond of the font choice, though. The U looks like a J and some other letters are hard to make out.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

-find a new font, look at companies like pepsi, they have a very simplistic font, this is overdesigned.

-get rid of the small details, like the nose and the thin collar slashes

-the bottom part of the collar would be better as a smooth curve rather than the more jagged look

-the mouth still looks like buckteeth rather than a more gruesome look. The word I would use for what it should look like is "sneer".

-perspective is still off

The last update is headed in the right direction. The mouth looks good but a little happy. A happy vampire may be good for a company, I don't know. Now if you can move the nose and eyes over the same way you did the mouth you could have a winner. The wordmark looks much easier to read now, too.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Archived