Canada Dry new logo?

reppact

I did a quick search and didn't see it listed. I picked up a 12-pack of Canada Dry ginger ale. The packaging had the old logo, and the cans had the new logo.

Old:

cd_old.jpg

New:

cd_new.jpg

Does anyone know when the change was made? I for one am on the fence with the change.

UPDATE: I checked my can, it and had a totally different logo.

New Can

cd_ga_can.jpg

Old Can

cd_ga_old.jpg

It is more along the lines of the logo that was used in Canada (old logo).

Alouettes_roadsign.pngBlueJays_roadsign.pngExpos_roadsign.png

I actually think the logos are different in Canada and the US.

Ginger Ale brand used to be owned by Cadbury Schweppes in Canada and owned by Dr. Pepper in the US(?).

Now it is the Dr. Pepper Snapple Group in the US and Canada Dry Mott's Inc. - a Dr. Pepper Snapple Group in Canada.

Stange thing is that this new merged group competes with both Canada Dry and Schweppes ginger ales.

Alouettes_roadsign.pngBlueJays_roadsign.pngExpos_roadsign.png

I actually think the logos are different in Canada and the US.

Ginger Ale brand used to be owned by Cadbury Schweppes in Canada and owned by Dr. Pepper in the US(?).

Now it is the Dr. Pepper Snapple Group in the US and Canada Dry Mott's Inc. - a Dr. Pepper Snapple Group in Canada.

Stange thing is that this new merged group competes with both Canada Dry and Schweppes ginger ales.

I just went to the website, but I could go to a 7up machine near me just to see what they may have. Yes, 7up still has machines.

And it is sad since Schwepps Ginger Ale is/was a better product of the two.

i had the "new" logo for a project we did w a local bottler maybe 5 years ago. the coloring was different but the logo itself is the same you show.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Archived