punch needle project

1stDownCreative

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that is amazing. I get that this is a fantasy football league where I guess every owner gets really into their brand? Lol can someone explain to me exactly what this is all about. I searched through the sites but am still a little confused.

tshirt1.jpg

jacket.jpg

A bunch of the items I see you have can't be customized on zazzle, how'd you gettem? And like the iphone skin, haha.

doctorwhozimmermansmall.pngeastdillon.png

walt.png

dp - yes, the logo was featured in logolounge4... the full logo will be featured in the new logolounge master library series : animals i think it is.

most all of the printed shirts were done by zazzle... all the embroidery, i had done at a local shop...i had them do the weiner head logo, the side helmet, the weiners football equipment text and just recently i had them do my league logo that will be on the back center like a professional hat...i'll put it up when i pick it up today. that weiners blue shirt that Schwartz posted is a heat press shirt from the shirt shop i had the embroidery done.

Wasatch - every once in a while i will sell a shirt or something from zazzle...

footer_helmet.gif

how come you spelled it weiners and not wieners, as in the hot dog etc?

to me that phonetically reads wine-er.

exactlly...wEIner is the american-ized varient spelling as it spells it how it sounds

wIEner is the original

ah right, fair enough.

really nice stuff. where do you get helmet decals made? do you have to get a massive batch made?

where do you get helmet decals made? do you have to get a massive batch made?

a friend of mine (the commish of the league) works at a university and has access to a print lab so he is able to silkscreen the decals on vinyl.

he has made mini-helmets for pretty much every team in our league and even some of our teams "throwback" helmets. you know your fantasy team is dedicated when at our drafts each year we have 20+ mini helmets setting around of all the teams AND people actually fly or drive to orlando each year for the draft (i fly there from kentucky).

helmet-gallery3.jpg

draftroom.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

and yes, the guy in the jersey...that is a custom "fantasy team" jersey of his team

footer_helmet.gif

a friend of mine (the commish of the league) works at a university and has access to a print lab so he is able to silkscreen the decals on vinyl.

he has made mini-helmets for pretty much every team in our league and even some of our teams "throwback" helmets. you know your fantasy team is dedicated when at our drafts each year we have 20+ mini helmets setting around of all the teams AND people actually fly or drive to orlando each year for the draft (i fly there from kentucky).

helmet-gallery3.jpg

draftroom.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

and yes, the guy in the jersey...that is a custom "fantasy team" jersey of his team

wow, if anybody wants a team identity in return for a helmet with decal, drop me a line, these are amazing.

ha, i just found your team site from your siggy... duh.

Ky that's some serious fandom right there. i love it. PFA could use some cleanup like that.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

helmet-gallery3.jpg

wow, if anybody wants a team identity in return for a helmet with decal, drop me a line, these are amazing.

Yeah, i know what you mean. That would be some great compensation. The problem is that it looks like all of the teams identities are all already done by professional designers! Most of those logos are great! the only obvious exception being the beaver with the sword on the gold/mustard helmet

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived