Wheeler Nailers' new 2009-2010 jerseys

Shachihoko

Has any other ECHL team used their AHL affiliate as a shoulder patch before?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Has any other ECHL team used their AHL affiliate as a shoulder patch before?

Uh AHL? All I see is NHL ones..

Yes, the Reading Royals:

JerseyPURPLET400.JPG

Trenton Devils, I guess it count since they are the farm team of New Jersey Devils..

_0253-15-09.JPG

South Carolina Stingrays, I saw one jersey with the Washington Capitals.. I can't find it.. hmm. An alternative? Or maybe I got mixed up with the Hershey Bears..

Would be nice if the Las Vegas Wranglers change there hidious jersey back to the red and black alternative... The Black and white with a poker chip look bland and nothing to do with the Wrangler Mascot.. But, I thought it is cool to have a patch of the NHL affiliate on the minor jerseys since it really show that they are part of it and prides to the team.. I was at a Wrangler game and I see a Calgary Flames logos on the ice.. It would look awesome to see a Flame on the shoulder patch of the jersey like the Wheelers doing, Trenton, and Royals..

Left shoulder's the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins logo.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Look like the Nailers is going to show their proud affiliation to the Pittsburgh Penguins.. Probably did this after the Stanley Cup.. lol

Nah, they've been doing that for at least a couple of years now.

Here are some pics from last season (links to articles instead of direct links to the pics unfortunately).

Left shoulder, AHL affiliate Wilkes-Barre:

http://www.theintelligencer.net/page/conte.../id/522936.html

Right shoulder, Pittsburgh logo:

http://www.theintelligencer.net/page/conte.../id/521282.html

They also had a gold third jersey with "Nailers" diagonally down the front, with their own logo on the shoulders instead.

Archived