Avalanche Thirds _UPDATE#2

CreamSoda

I'd say, nothing earth-shattering.

The Blue one could work with a hint black and white.

Unfortunately, the best thing about this concept is the "originality of the hem striping (the cross-over), but it is NOT original to me.

A guy in my fantasy league has used it for a few years now.

His Original:

jerseypeiatlanticstorma.gif

My Recreation for EA Sports NHL07

peiblack1copy.png

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Looks much better with the new color scheme. Things make sense now if you know what I mean. Before it was just really drab and damp and it has a bit of life now. Something I would suggest now is to find a sharper font. Right now, it doesn't match the striping. Regardless, the update looks a lot better.

Thank you!

I just used their standar font, but that is a good point, a more edgy font may compliment the look.

Looks much better with the new color scheme. Things make sense now if you know what I mean. Before it was just really drab and damp and it has a bit of life now. Something I would suggest now is to find a sharper font. Right now, it doesn't match the striping. Regardless, the update looks a lot better.

Thank you!

I just used their standar font, but that is a good point, a more edgy font may compliment the look.

Ok, then you may want to check your outlines. Depending on what program you're using, there's a way to make the edges sharper. Look for the line settings and change them to make the font look a little better. like this: link the numbers should be pointier

sig2_by_sergeiofrussia.png

Archived