Auks Logo

chris86saw

Recently while not studying for exams i noticed how terrible our school sports logo looks. I approached the sports coordinator at our school and he was open to the possibility of an overhaul. the colours should stay the same, forest/dark green and yellow/gold. an auk is an extinct type of penguin. i know, terrible. anyways C&C is needed and welcome. The logo isn't nearly polished enough to submit as a final (lettering is still week in some parts) but all in all i'm pleased. it just needs some tweeks.

my concept:

Auk Logo

Really busy. Your forcing the text into the design and it just isn't working. I'd go with a cleaner, more classic birdhead logo with a wordmark separate from the logo.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Yes i think that adding white would be no problem at all, i dont think that they have a problem with black either. Im pretty sure that most of our jersey sets have a black jersey. Ill try to develop a bird head logo, and one with an A and the Head in one.

Archived